JAMB Subject Combination for Energy And Petroleum Studies
- 1 JAMB Subject Combination for Energy And Petroleum Studies
We are aware at mytopschools.com that you are searching for JAMB Subject Combination for Energy And Petroleum Studies then you are not alone.
Petroleum (/pəˈtroʊliəm/), also known as crude oil and oil, is a naturally occurring, yellowish-black liquid found in geological formations beneath the Earth’s surface. It is commonly refined into various types of fuels. Components of petroleum are separated using a technique called fractional distillation, i.e., separation of a liquid mixture into fractions differing in boiling point by means of distillation, typically using a fractionating column.
It consists of naturally occurring hydrocarbons of various molecular weights and may contain miscellaneous organic compounds. The name petroleum covers both naturally occurring unprocessed crude oil and petroleum products that are made up of refined crude oil. A fossil fuel, petroleum is formed when large quantities of dead organisms, mostly zooplankton and algae, are buried underneath sedimentary rock and subjected to both intense heat and pressure.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Energy And Petroleum Studies is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Energy And Petroleum Studies O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Energy And Petroleum Studies Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Energy And Petroleum Studies UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Energy And Petroleum Studies.
Please read the Energy And Petroleum Studies programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Energy And Petroleum Studies
- NOVENA UNIVERSITY
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Energy And Petroleum Studies
Direct Entry Requirement for Energy And Petroleum Studies:
- Two (2) A Level passes in Chemistry and any one (1) from Biology, Zoology or Botany.
UTME Requirement for Energy And Petroleum Studies:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology and Physics.
UTME Subject combination for Energy And Petroleum Studies:
- Biology, Chemistry and either Physics or Mathematics.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Energy And Petroleum Studies. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “JAMB Subject Combination for Energy And Petroleum Studies”.
Thanks For Visiting