JAMB Subject Combination for Elementary Education
We are aware at mytopschools.com that you are searching for JAMB Subject Combination for Elementary Education then you are not alone.
Primary education is typically the first stage of formal education, coming after preschool/kindergarten and before secondary school. Primary education takes place in primary school, the elementary school or first and middle school depending on the location.
The International Standard Classification of Education considers primary education as a single-phase where programmes are typically designed to provide fundamental skills in reading, writing and mathematics and to establish a solid foundation for learning. This is ISCED Level 1: Primary education or first stage of basic education
The Bachelor’s Degree in Elementary Education is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Elementary Education O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Elementary Education Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Elementary Education UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Elementary Education.
Please read the Elementary Education programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Elementary Education
- UNIVERSITY OF CALABAR, CALABAR, CROSS RIVER STATE – CALABAR
- FEDERAL COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, OBUDU (AFFL TO UNIVERSITY OF CALABAR) – EDOBUDU
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Elementary Education
Direct Entry Requirement for Elementary Education:
- i) A Level passes in relevant subjects.
- (ii) NCE/ND in two (2) relevant teaching subjects at merit level.
UTME Requirement for Elementary Education:
- (i) Five (5) SSC credit passes including English Language and O Level pass in Mathematics.
- (ii) Five (5) TC II merit passes to include English and O Level pass in Mathematics.
UTME Subject combination for Elementary Education:
- Any three (3) subjects.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Elementary Education. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “JAMB Subject Combination for Elementary Education”.
Thanks For Visiting