JAMB Subject Combination for Electrical Engineering
We are aware at mytopschools.com that you are searching for JAMB Subject Combination for Electrical Engineering then you are not alone.
Electrical engineering is an engineering discipline concerned with the study, design and application of equipment, devices and systems which use electricity, electronics, and electromagnetism. It emerged as an identifiable occupation in the latter half of the 19th century after commercialization of the electric telegraph, the telephone, and electrical power generation, distribution and use.
Electrical engineering is now divided into a wide range of different fields, including computer engineering, systems engineering, power engineering, telecommunications, radio-frequency engineering, signal processing, instrumentation, electronics, and optics and photonics. Many of these disciplines overlap with other engineering branches, spanning a huge number of specializations including hardware engineering, power electronics, electromagnetics and waves, microwave engineering, nanotechnology, electrochemistry, renewable energies, mechatronics, and electrical materials science.
Electrical engineers typically hold a degree in electrical engineering or electronic engineering. Practising engineers may have professional certification and be members of a professional body or an international standards organization. These include the International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC), the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) and the Institution of Engineering and Technology (IET) (formerly the IEE).
Electrical engineers work in a very wide range of industries and the skills required are likewise variable. These range from circuit theory to the management skills of a project manager. The tools and equipment that an individual engineer may need are similarly variable, ranging from a simple voltmeter to sophisticated design and manufacturing software.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Electrical Engineering O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Electrical Engineering Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Electrical Engineering UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Electrical Engineering.
Please read the Electrical Engineering programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Electrical Engineering
- AHMADU BELLO UNIVERSITY, ZARIA, KADUNA STATE – ABU
- UNIVERSITY OF ABUJA, ABUJA, FCT – ABUJA
- BAYERO UNIVERSITY, KANO, KANO STATE – BAYERO
- KADUNA POLYTECHNIC (AFFILIATED TO AHMADU BELLO UNIVERSITY, ZARIA) “>KADPOLY-ABU
- KEBBI STATE UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, ALIERO, KEBBI STATE – KSUSTA
- KANO UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, WUDIL, KANO STATE – KUST
- NIGERIAN MARITIME UNIVERSITY, OKERENKOKO, DELTA STATE – MARITIME-UNI
- NIGER DELTA UNIVERSITY, WILBERFORCE ISLAND, BAYELSA STATE – NDU
- FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC, OFFA, KWARA STATE (AFFILIATED TO FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, MINNA) “>OFFA-DEG
- UNIVERSITY OF PORT-HARCOURT, RIVERS STATE – PHC
- RIVERS STATE UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, PORT HARCOURT, RIVERS STATE – RSUST
- NNAMDI AZIKIWE UNIVERSITY, AWKA, ANAMBRA STATE – UNIZIK
- UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA NSUKKA, ENUGU STATE – UNN
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Electrical Engineering
Direct Entry Requirement for Electrical Engineering:
- (i) A Level passes in Mathematics and Physics.
- (ii) ND/HND in Elect Eng. Upper/Lower credit respectively
UTME Requirement for Electrical Engineering:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes including Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and English Language.
UTME Subject combination for Electrical Engineering:
- Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Electrical Engineering. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “JAMB Subject Combination for Electrical Engineering”.
Thanks For Visiting