JAMB Subject Combination for Electrical/Electronics Education
- 1 JAMB Subject Combination for Electrical/Electronics Education
We are aware at mytopschools.com that you are searching for JAMB Subject Combination for Electrical/Electronics Education then you are not alone.
Electrical/Electronics engineering technology (EET) is an engineering technology field that implements and applies the principles of electrical engineering. Like electrical engineering, EET deals with the “design, application, installation, manufacturing, operation or maintenance of electrical/electronic(s) systems.”
However, EET is a specialized discipline that has more focus on application, theory, and applied design, and implementation, while electrical engineering may focus more of a generalized emphasis on theory and conceptual design.
Electrical/Electronic engineering technology is the largest branch of engineering technology and includes a diverse range of sub-disciplines, such as applied design, electronics, embedded systems, control systems, instrumentation, telecommunications, and power systems.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/Electronics Education is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Electrical/Electronics Education O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Electrical/Electronics Education Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Electrical/Electronics Education UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Electrical/Electronics Education.
Please read the Electrical/Electronics Education programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Electrical/Electronics Education
- ABUBAKAR TATARI ALI POLYTECHNIC, BAUCHI STATE. (AFFILIATED TO ATBU BAUCHI) – ATAPOLY-DG
- ABUBAKAR TAFAWA BALEWA UNIVERSITY, BAUCHI, BAUCHI STATE – BAUCHI
- FEDERAL COLLEGE OF EDUCATION (TECHNICAL), AKOKA, (AFFL TO UNIBEN, BENIN) – EDAKOKA
- FEDERAL COLLEGE OF EDUCATION (TECH.), BICHI, KANO STATE, AFFLLIATED To (Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, Bauchi) – EDBICHI
- FEDERAL COLLEGE OF EDUCATION(TECH.)UMUNZE, P.M.B. 0189, ANAMBRA”>EDUMUNZ
- EKITI STATE UNIVERSITY, ADO-EKITI, EKITI STATE – EKSU
- ENUGU STATE COL OF EDUC.(TECH), ENUGU (AFFL TO NNAMDI AZIKIWE UNIV, AWKA) – ESCOE
- ENUGU STATE UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, ENUGU, ENUGU STATE – ESUTECH
- FEDERAL UNIVERSITY, GUSAU, ZAMFARA STATE – FED-GUSAU
- KEBBI STATE UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, ALIERO, KEBBI STATE – KSUSTA
- MODIBO ADAMA UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, YOLA, ADAMAWA STATE – MAUTY
- FEDERAL COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, (TECHNICAL), POTISKUM (AFFL TO ATBU, BAUCHI) – POTISKUM_D
- NNAMDI AZIKIWE UNIVERSITY, AWKA, ANAMBRA STATE – UNIZIK
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Electrical/Electronics Education
Direct Entry Requirement for Electrical/Electronics Education:
- (i) A Level passes in Mathematics and Physics.
- (ii) ND/HND in Elect Eng. Upper/Lower credit respectively.
UTME Requirement for Electrical/Electronics Education:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes including Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and English Language.
UTME Subject combination for Electrical/Electronics Education:
- Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Electrical/Electronics Education. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “JAMB Subject Combination for Electrical/Electronics Education”.
Thanks For Visiting