JAMB Subject Combination for Efik-Ibibio
We are aware at mytopschools.com that you are searching for JAMB Subject Combination for Efik-Ibibio then you are not alone.
Efik-Ibibio is the major dialect cluster of the Cross River branch of Benue–Congo. Efik proper has national status in Nigeria and is the literary standard of the Efik languages, though Ibibio proper has more native speakers.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Efik-Ibibio is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Efik-Ibibio O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Efik-Ibibio Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Efik-Ibibio UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Efik-Ibibio.
Please read the Efik-Ibibio programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Efik-Ibibio
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Efik-Ibibio
Direct Entry Requirement for Efik-Ibibio:
- Two (2) A Level passes or equivalent in Arts or Social Science subjects.
UTME Requirement for Efik-Ibibio:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes or equivalent including English Language and Efik.
UTME Subject combination for Efik-Ibibio:
- Literature in English and two (2) other Arts or Social Science subjects.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Efik-Ibibio. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “JAMB Subject Combination for Efik-Ibibio”.
Thanks For Visiting