JAMB Subject Combination for Educational Management
We are aware at mytopschools.com that you are searching for JAMB Subject Combination for Educational Management then you are not alone.
Educational management refers to the administration of the education system in which a group combines human and material resources to supervise, plan, strategise, and implement structures to execute an education system. Education is the equipping of knowledge, skills, values, beliefs, habits, and attitudes with learning experiences. The education system is an ecosystem of professionals in educational institutions, such as government ministries, unions, statutory boards, agencies, and schools. The education system consists of political heads, principals, teaching staff, non-teaching staff, administrative personnel and other educational professionals working together to enrich and enhance. At all levels of the educational ecosystem, management is required; management involves the planning, organising, implementation, review, evaluation, and integration of an institution.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Educational Management is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Educational Management O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Educational Management Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Educational Management UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Educational Management.
Please read the Educational Management programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Educational Management
- ADEKUNLE AJASIN UNIVERSITY, AKUNGBA-AKOKO, ONDO STATE – AAUA
- AL- HIKMAH UNIVERSITY, ILORIN, KWARA STATE – AL-HIKMAH
- ADENIRAN OGUNSANYA COLLEGE OF EDUCATION OTTO-IJANIKIN, LAGOS (AFFL TO EKITI STATE UNIV) – AOCOE
- UNIVERSITY OF BENIN, BENIN CITY, EDO STATE – BENIN
- BOWEN UNIVERSITY, IWO, OSUN STATE – BOWEN
- BENUE STATE UNIVERSITY, MAKURDI, BENUE STATE – BSU
- CHUKWUEMEKA ODUMEGWU OJUKWU UNIVERSITY, ULI, ANAMBRA STATE – COOU
- DELTA STATE UNIVERSITY, ABRAKA, DELTA STATE – DELSU
- EMMANUEL ALAYANDE COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, OYO. (AFFL TO EKITI STATE UNIV) – EACOE-DEG
- EBONYI STATE UNIVERSITY, ABAKALIKI, EBONYI STATE – EBSU
- EKITI STATE UNIVERSITY, ADO-EKITI, EKITI STATE – EKSU
- ENUGU STATE UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, ENUGU, ENUGU STATE – ESUTECH
- FEDERAL COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, OKENE (AFFILIATED TO UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN) – FCOKENEDEG
- ALEX EKWUEME FEDERAL UNIVERSITY, NDUFU-ALIKE, EBONYI STATE – FED-NDUFU
- FEDERAL UNIVERSITY, OYE-EKITI, EKITI STATE – FED-OYE EKITI
- IGNATIUS AJURU UNIVERSITY OF EDUCATION, PORT HARCOURT, RIVERS STATE – IAUED
- UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN, IBADAN, OYO STATE – IBADAN
- OSUN STATE COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, ILA-ORANGUN (AFFL TO EKITI STATE UNI, ADO EKITI) – ILA-ORANGUN
- UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN, ILORIN, KWARA STATE – ILORIN
- KWARARAFA UNIVERSITY, WUKARI, TARABA STATE – KWARARAFA
- LAGOS STATE UNIVERSITY, OJO, LAGOS STATE – LASU
- LEAD CITY UNIVERSITY, IBADAN, OYO STATE – LCITY
- MICHAEL OTEDOLA COL OF PRIMARY EDUC. EPE, LAGOS (AFFL TO UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN) – MOCPEN
- NASARAWA STATE UNIVERSITY, KEFFI, NASARAWA STATE – NASARAWA
- NIGER DELTA UNIVERSITY, WILBERFORCE ISLAND, BAYELSA STATE – NDU
- OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY, ILE-IFE, OSUN STATE – OAU
- OSUN STATE COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, ILESA, OSUN STATE. (AFFL TO UNIV OF IBADAN) – OSCOE
- FEDERAL COLLEGE OF EDUC. (SPECIAL), OYO, OYO STATE.”>OYOSPECIAL
- ST. AUGUSTINES COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, AKOKA, LAGOS (AFFL TO UNIV OF IBADAN) – SACOED B.ED
- SOKOTO STATE UNIVERSITY, SOKOTO, SOKOTO STATE – SOSU
- TANSIAN UNIVERSITY, OBA, ANAMBRA STATE – TANSIAN
- TAI SOLARIN UNIVERSITY OF EDUCATION, IJAGUN, OGUN STATE – TASUED
- UNIVERSITY OF AFRICA, TORU-ORUA, BAYELSA STATE – UNI-AFRICA
- OSUN STATE UNIVERSITY, OSOGBO, OSUN STATE – UNIOSUN
- VERITAS UNIVERSITY, ABUJA, FCT – VERITAS
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Educational Management
Direct Entry Requirement for Educational Management:
- A Level passes or NCE in two (2) subjects plus the UTME requirements.
UTME Requirement for Educational Management:
- Five (5) O Level NTC/NBC credit passes or TC II merit including English Language with O Level pass in Mathematics.
UTME Subject combination for Educational Management:
- Economics, Mathematics and one (1) other Social Science/Arts subject
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Educational Management. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “JAMB Subject Combination for Educational Management”.
Thanks For Visiting