JAMB Subject Combination for Cyber Security
We are aware at mytopschools.com that you are searching for JAMB Subject Combination for Cyber Security then you are not alone.
Computer security, cybersecurity or information technology security (IT security) is the protection of computer systems and networks from information disclosure, theft of or damage to their hardware, software, or electronic data, as well as from the disruption or misdirection of the services they provide.
The field is becoming increasingly significant due to the increased reliance on computer systems, the Internet and wireless network standards such as Bluetooth and Wi-Fi, and due to the growth of “smart” devices, including smartphones, televisions, and the various devices that constitute the “Internet of things“. Owing to its complexity, both in terms of politics and technology, cybersecurity is also one of the major challenges in the contemporary world
The Bachelor’s Degree in Cyber Security is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Cyber Security O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Cyber Security Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Cyber Security UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Cyber Security.
Please read the Cyber Security programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Cyber Security
- AIR FORCE INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, KADUNA, KADUNA STATE – AFIT-DEG
- AL- HIKMAH UNIVERSITY, ILORIN, KWARA STATE – AL-HIKMAH
- BAYERO UNIVERSITY, KANO, KANO STATE – BAYERO
- CALEB UNIVERSITY, IMOTA, LAGOS STATE – CALEB
- FEDERAL UNIVERSITY, DUTSE, JIGAWA STATE – FED-DUTSE
- NIGERIAN ARMY UNIVERSITY, BIU, BORNO STATE – NAUB
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Cyber Security
Direct Entry Requirement for Cyber Security:
- (i) Two (2) A Level passes in science subjects including Mathematics
- (ii) NCE merit in Mathematics and one (1) other Science or Social Science subject.
UTME Requirement for Cyber Security:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes to include English Language, Mathematics, Physics plus two (2) other Science subjects.
UTME Subject combination for Cyber Security:
- Mathematics, Physics and one (1) of Biology, Chemistry, Agric Science, Economics and Geography.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Cyber Security. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “JAMB Subject Combination for Cyber Security ”.
Thanks For Visiting