JAMB Subject Combination for Computer with Electronics
We are aware at mytopschools.com that you are searching for JAMB Subject Combination for Computer with Electronics then you are not alone.
Electronics comprises the physics, engineering, technology and applications that deal with the emission, flow and control of electrons in vacuum and matter. It uses active devices to control electron flow by amplification and rectification, which distinguishes it from classical electrical engineering which uses passive effects such as resistance, capacitance and inductance to control current flow.
Electronics has had a major effect on the development of modern society. The identification of the electron in 1897, along with the subsequent invention of the vacuum tube which could amplify and rectify small electrical signals, inaugurated the field of electronics and the electron age. This distinction started around 1906 with the invention by Lee De Forest of the triode, which made electrical amplification of weak radio signals and audio signals possible with a non-mechanical device. Until 1950, this field was called “radio technology” because its principal application was the design and theory of radio transmitters, receivers, and vacuum tubes.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Computer with Electronics is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Computer with Electronics O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Computer with Electronics Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Computer with Electronics UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Computer with Electronics.
Please read the Computer with Electronics programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
University Offering Computer with Electronics
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Computer with Electronics
Direct Entry Requirement for Computer with Electronics:
- Two (2) A Level passes in science subjects including Mathematics
- NCE merit in Mathematics and one (1) other Science or Social Science subject.
UTME Requirement for Computer with Electronics:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes to include English Language, Mathematics, Physics plus two (2) other Science subjects.
UTME Subject combination for Computer with Electronics:
- Mathematics, Physics and one (1) of Biology, Chemistry, Agric Science, Economics and Geography.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Computer with Electronics. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “JAMB Subject Combination for Computer with Electronics”.
Thanks For Visiting