JAMB Subject Combination for Classical Studies
We are aware at mytopschools.com that you are searching for JAMB Subject Combination for Classical Studies then you are not alone.
Classics or classical studies is the study of classical antiquity, and in the Western world traditionally refers to the study of Classical Greek and Roman literature in their original languages of Ancient Greek and Latin, respectively. It may also include Greco-Roman philosophy, history, and archaeology as secondary subjects.
In Western civilization, the study of the Greek and Roman classics was traditionally considered to be the foundation of the humanities, and study of classics has therefore traditionally been the cornerstone of a typical élite European education.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Classical Studies is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Classical Studies O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Classical Studies Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Classical Studies UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Classical Studies.
Please read the Classical Studies programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Classical Studies
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Classical Studies
Direct Entry Requirement for Classical Studies:
- Two (2) A Level passes including Literature in English or History.
- NCE in relevant subjects.
UTME Requirement for Classical Studies:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes at one sitting or Six (6) SSC credit passes at two (2) sittings to include English Language, Literature in English or History, one Arts or Social Science subject and any other subjec
UTME Subject combination for Classical Studies:
- Literature in English or History and any other two (2) subjects.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Classical Studies. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “JAMB Subject Combination for Classical Studies”.
Thanks For Visiting