JAMB Subject Combination for Chinese Studies
We are aware at mytopschools.com that you are searching for JAMB Subject Combination for Chinese Studies then you are not alone.
Sinology or Chinese studies, is an academic discipline that focuses on the study of China primarily through Chinese philosophy, language, literature, culture and history and often refers to Western scholarship. Its origin “may be traced to the examination which Chinese scholars made of their own civilization.”
The field of sinology was historically seen to be equivalent to the application of philology to China and until the 20th century was generally seen as meaning “Chinese philology” (language and literature). Sinology has broadened in modern times to include Chinese history, epigraphy and other subjects.
e Bachelor’s Degree in Chinese Studies is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Chinese Studies O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Chinese Studies Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Chinese Studies UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Chinese Studies.
Please read the Chinese Studies programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Chinese Studies
- KADUNA STATE UNIVERSITY, KADUNA, KADUNA STATE – KASU
- UNIVERSITY OF LAGOS, LAGOS STATE – LAGOS
- NNAMDI AZIKIWE UNIVERSITY, AWKA, ANAMBRA STATE – UNIZIK
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Chinese Studies
Direct Entry Requirement for Chinese Studies:
- Two (2) A Level passes or NCE in any subjects.
- LAGOS NO Direct Entry.
- UNN accepts French only: Passes in French and any other subject at NCE, A Levels plus O Level credit pass in English Language or its equivalent.
- UNN A Level passes in History or Literature in English and four (4) other subjects
UTME Requirement for Chinese Studies:
- Credit passes in English Language and four (4) other subjects.
- LAGOS requires five (5) O Level credit passes in English Language, Mathematics and any three (3) Arts, Sciences or Social Sciences. Social Studies and Civics Education are also accepted
UTME Subject combination for Chinese Studies:
- Any three (3) subjects.
- LAGOS requires any three (3) subjects from Arts, Social Sciences or Sciences.
- UNIZIK accepts any three (3) Arts or Social Science subjects.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Chinese Studies. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “JAMB Subject Combination for Chinese Studies”.
Thanks For Visiting