JAMB Subject Combination for Agric Extension and Rural Development
We are aware at mytopschools.com that you are searching for JAMB Subject Combination for Agric Extension and Rural Development then you are not alone.
Agricultural extension is the application of scientific research and new knowledge to agricultural practices through farmer education. The field of ‘extension’ now encompasses a wider range of communication and learning activities organized for rural people by educators from different disciplines, including agriculture, agricultural marketing, health, and business studies.
Extension practitioners can be found throughout the world, usually working for government agencies. They are represented by several professional organizations, networks and extension journals.
Agricultural extension agencies in developing countries receive large amounts of support from international development organizations such as the World Bank and the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Agric Extension and Rural Development is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
Why Study Agric Extension and Rural Development? It’s designed to build the capacity of extension services through the provision of training and education that is relevant to the urgent issues facing agricultural and rural development.
This page provides the following:
- Agric Extension and Rural Development O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Agric Extension and Rural Development Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Agric Extension and Rural Development UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Agric Extension and Rural Development.
Please read the Agric Extension and Rural Development programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Agric Extension and Rural Development
- CRAWFORD UNIVERSITY, IGBESA, OGUN STATE – CRAWFORD
- FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF AGRICULTURE, ABEOKUTA, OGUN STATE – FUNAAB
- UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN, IBADAN, OYO STATE – IBADAN
- LANDMARK UNIVERSITY, OMU-ARAN, KWARA STATE – LANDMARK
- LADOKE AKINTOLA UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, OGBOMOSO, OYO STATE – LAUTECH
- OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY, ILE-IFE, OSUN STATE – OAU
- RIVERS STATE UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, PORT HARCOURT, RIVERS STATE – RSUST
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Agric Extension and Rural Development
Direct Entry Requirement for Agric Extension and Rural Development:
Two (2) A Level passes or equivalents in Chemistry and Biology/Agricultural Science/Botany/Zoology/Economics/Mathematics/Physics/Geography/Geology.
UTME Requirement for Agric Extension and Rural Development:
Five (5) SSC credit passes in English Language, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology/Agricultural Science plus one of Physics, Geography and Economics.
UTME Subject combination for Agric Extension and Rural Development:
Chemistry, Biology /Agriculture and Physics or Mathematics.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Agric Extension and Rural Development. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “JAMB Subject Combination for Agric Extension and Rural Development”.
Thanks For Visiting