We are aware at mytopschools.com that Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University, Lapai IBBU Lapai Postgraduate Admission Form 2023/2024 is been searched by several aspirants wanting to study in the University as well as related posts such as ibbu postgraduate portal, ibbu lapai portal, ibbu lapai recruitment, ibbu pg school fees, ibb university pg school, ibbu postgraduate courses, ibbu.edu.ng portal, how to apply ibbu lapai
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University, Lapai, Niger State, Postgraduate programmes for the Academic Session.
- RECOMMENDED: IBBU Lapai List of Approved Postgraduate Courses.
Candidates are advised to read the specify entry requirements on the Advert:
1. Postgraduate Diploma (PGD) Programmes Applicants must possess:
- A minimum of Bachelor’s degree (Third class (Honours) or HND from a recognized University or Polytechnic
- NYSC discharge, exemption or exclusion certificate/letter
- Five (5) O’ Level credit passes including English Language and Mathematics
- Any other qualification acceptable to the Senate of Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University, Lapai
2. Master’s Programmes, Applicant must possess:
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of Second Class Lower Division honours from recognised institutions.
- NYSC discharge, exemption or exclusion certificate/letter.
- 5 O’ Level credit passes, including English Language and Mathematics.
- Candidates for English Language and Literature must possess credit in O’Level Literature.
- Candidates with Third Class Bachelor’s degree or HND (Upper Credit) who also, possess a Postgraduate Diploma (PGD) with a minimum CGPA of 3.50 on a 5.00 scale in a relevant discipline may be considered.
- The minimum duration of the Master’s degree is 18 months.
- The PGD Management and MBA programmes will hold their lectures at IBB University Suleja Campus.
3. PhD. Degree Programmes:
Applicant must possess:
Candidates seeking admission to the Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) degree programme of IBB University must possess the Bachelor’s and Master’s Degrees of IBB University or any other University recognized by the Senate of IBB University in the relevant discipline.
To qualify for direct entry into the PhD degree programme, a candidate must have a minimum CGPA of 4.00 on a 5.00 scale or equivalent of 60% in Master’s (M.A./M.Sc.) degree result. Candidates who graduated with CGPA of 3.50-3.99 on a 5.00 scale or equivalent (55-59%) in the Master’s degree may be considered for M.Phil./Ph.D. programme in the respective discipline.
Candidates with professional Master’s degrees are not eligible for the PhD programme except they have obtained M.Sc. degrees in relevant fields.
A PhD degree programme runs for a minimum period of 36 calendar months and a maximum period of 48 calendar months for full-time candidates OR a minimum period of 48 calendar months and a maximum period of 60 calendar months for part-time candidates. Relevant Courses will be taken for the PhD studies where prescribed, and a Thesis is required at the end of the PhD programme.
Method of Application
All interested applicants should visit the Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University, Lapai website portal: https://portals.ibbu.edu.ng/pgapp/?q=node/1 for available courses, requirements, details of purchase, filling and submission of the online forms. Please note the following information:
2. The sale of application forms and submission will end on 28th February 2024
3. The phone numbers and e-mail addresses of the applicant should reflect on the online application form
4. The phone numbers and e-mail addresses of the applicant’s referees should be included on the online application form
5. Please ensure that you have the basic entry requirements of five O’Level Credits including English and Mathematics in not more than two sittings
6. Regardless of the institution where the Bachelor’s degree is obtained, all candidates shall apply early for their academic transcript to be sent to the Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies, IBBU Lapai
7. Candidates are to be subjected to a written test on a date to be communicated in due time.
All correspondence should be addressed to:
School of Postgraduate Studies,
Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University, Lapai
P.M.B. 11, Lapai, Niger State, Nigeria.
- PG Application: Click here to generate your PG Application Transaction ID.
- PG Application: Click here to re-print your Transaction ID/bank payment slip Or retry your online payment.
- PG Application: If you have already generated your Transaction ID and wish to make your payment via QUICKTELLER, click here to visit Quickteller.
- PG Application: Click here to Log into your PG Application Portal account.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University, Lapai IBBU Lapai Postgraduate Admission Form”.
Thanks For Reading
RELATED POSTS TO Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University, Lapai IBBU