- 1 Elizade University Post-UTME & DE Form 2022/2023
- 1.0.1 About Elizade University.
- 1.0.2 AVAILABLE PROGRAMMES
- 1.0.3 ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
- 1.0.4 METHOD OF APPLICATION
- 1.1 READ THIS RELATED JAMB POSTS TO KNOW MORE ABOUT JAMB
We are aware at mytopschools.com that Elizade University Post-UTME & DE Form 2022/2023 is been searched by several aspirants wanting to study in the University
ELIZADE University invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its degree programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
About Elizade University.
ELIZADE University is a private university situated in Ilara-Mokin, Ondo State, Nigeria. The University aims to be an institution with the best traditions in the production of self-reliant, ethics-conscious, globally competitive graduates imbued with requisite skills, competencies and ability to be key players in the nation’s quest for socio-economic and technological development.
The University’s learning environment comprises state-of-the art structures and infrastructural facilities, as well as teaching equipment that rank at par with those in educational institutions in developed countries.
Learning is student-centered in the University, and conducted with international best practices. Accommodation, dining, leisure, sports, mentorship and moderated socialization are therefore guaranteed on campus.
FACULTY OF BASIC AND APPLIED SCIENCES
- Nursing Science
- Medical Laboratory Science
- B. Sc. Applied Geophysics
- B. Sc. Computer Science
- B. Sc. Biotechnology
- B. Sc. Biochemistry
- B. Sc. Microbiology
- B. Sc. Physics (Electronics)
- B. Sc. Environmental Management & Toxicology
FACULTY OF ENGINEERING
- B. Eng. Automotive Engineering
- B. Eng. Civil Engineering
- B. Eng. Computer Engineering
- B.B. Eng. Mechanical Engineering
- B. Eng. Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- B. Eng. Industrial & Production Engineering
- B. Eng. Information & Communication Technology
FACULTY OF HUMANITIES
- B. A. English
- B. A. Performing Arts
- B. A. International Relations
- B. A. History and Diplomatic Studies
FACULTY OF SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
- B. Sc. Accounting
- B. Sc. Economics
- B. Sc. Mass Communication
- B. Sc. Banking & Finance
- B. Sc. Business Administration
- B. Sc. Hotel Management & Tourism
- B. Sc. Human Resource Management
- Political Science
FACULTY OF LAW
- B. L. Private & Property Law
- B. L. Public & International Law
- B. L Commercial & Industrial Law
- B. L Jurisprudence International Law
Ordinary level Requirements
All applicants to ELIZADE University must have credit-level passes in five (5) relevant subjects at the SSCE/GCE/O‘Level/NECO/NABTEB or its equivalents at not more than 2 sittings, including English Language and Mathematics.
Attempt of UTME
All applicants to ELIZADE University are required to have sat for the 2022 UTME of the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and obtained the minimum pass-mark as prescribed by JAMB.
Admission Requirements for Direct Entry to 200 Level:
i. 5 relevant credit passes at WASC (SSCE), NECO (SSCE), NABTEB or equivalent in relevant subjects, two of which must be at ‘A’ Level.
ii. OND with Upper Credit or NCE at credit level from any institution recognized by the University.
iii. Diploma from other recognized Universities.
University’s Post UTME Screening Exercise
All applicants to ELIZADE University must undertake the University’s Post-UTME screening exercise to be conducted from time to time on dates communicated to applicants.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Prospective students should Apply Online.
Fill the application form online and kindly pay the application fee of ₦5,500 to complete your application. You may opt to generate the transaction ID which you will use to pay at any Nigerian bank, or pay online using a debit card or make deposit at the bank using any of the account number below. Your application will be considered complete once payment is confirmed.
|First Bank of Nig. Plc||2020336983|
|Wema Bank Plc||0122129191|
|Diamond Bank Plc||0027201005|
|Access Bank Plc||0056174715|
|Union Bank of Nig.Plc||0037464122|
|United Bank for Africa Plc||1017098497|
|Skye Bank Plc||1771350094|
|Shield Micro Finance Bank,llara-Mokin||40005454|
|Account Name: Elizade University|
Talk to any of their admission advisers: Want to find out more about your study options? Our staff can help you make the decision that’s right for you. You can call our admission. Phone lines: +234-8101563682, +234-8158355812, +234-7083611621
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Elizade University Post-UTME & DE Form 2022/2023”.
Thanks For Reading