We are aware at mytopschools.com that you are searching for Chevening Essay Competition 2021 for Nigerian Undergraduate Students, nigeria essay competition 2021, chevening essay competition 2021 winners, essay writing competition 2020 in nigeria, essay writing competition 2020/2021, online competitions in nigeria 2020, unesco essay competition 2021, international essay competitions for university students, writing competitions in nigeria then you are not alone.
The Chevening Alumni Programme Fund (CAPF) of the British High Commission (BHC) supports Chevening Alumni Association activities across the globe. The Alumni Association are professionals who are beneficiaries of the Chevening Scholarship Programme for Post-Graduate Studies in various disciplines in the United Kingdom (UK). The Chevening Alumni Association of Nigeria (CAAN) has received funding from the Chevening Alumni Programme Fund (CAPF), to organize an essay competition for young people in Nigeria, as part of its community service endeavours. CAAN is therefore pleased to publish details of the competition as follows.
- Alternative Narratives to illegal Migration Amongst Young People in Nigeria
Essay Competition Prizes
- 1st Place prize: A Laptop and 1-month Data subscription.
- 2nd Place Prize: A Tablet and 1-month Data subscription.
- 3rd Place prize: A Smart Phone and 1-month Data subscription.
- Prize winners will receive a Certificate of Good Performance.
Essay Competition Eligibility
- Undergraduate students in Nigerian public and private universities and in other tertiary institutions of learning.
How to Submit Entries
- Not more than 2000 words, including references.
- Must be original, as the essay will be subjected to credit reference checks.
- Typed and double-spaced.
- Appropriate use of examples and illustrations
- Creative and engaging, with realistic solutions to the migration saga.
- Comprehensive prose.
Deadline: 12.00 GMT, January 18, 2021.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Chevening Essay Competition 2021 for Nigerian Undergraduate Students”.
Thanks For Reading