Bowen University Postgraduate Admission Form 2022/2023
We are aware at mytopschools.com that Bowen University Postgraduate Admission Form 2022/2023 is been searched by several aspirants wanting to study in the University
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Bowen University College of Postgraduate Studies various postgraduate programmes for 2022/2023 academic session.
The College of Postgraduate Studies aims to be the foremost in postgraduate training research that puts premium on social relevance and global impact. We are committed to producing a steady stream of dynamic men and women who, through innovative research work, help to define the future.
- Bowen University JUPEB / IJMB Admission Form
- Bowen University Post-UTME / DE Admission Screening Form
- All programmes are accrediated by NUC and Professional Bodies
- Highly rated and competent Lecturers
- Adequate accommodation for students (Optional)
- Well equipped laboratories and studios
- Well stocked library with both print and e-resources
- Wi-Fi accessibility in all areas of the University
- A serene environment with natural vegetation
SEE: Bowen University List of Postgraduate Courses
- PGD = Postgraduate Diploma
- M. A = Masters of Art Degree
- M.Sc = Masters of Science Degree
- Ph.D = Doctor of Philosophy Degree
a. POSTGRADUATE DIPLOMA PROGRAMME
The duration of Postgraduate Diploma programme shall be a minimum of 2 semesters and a maximum of 4 semesters for full-time studies; a minimum of 3 semesters and a maximum of 6 semesters for part-time studies.
b. MASTER’S DEGREE PROGRAMME
For the M.Sc. programme, the duration shall be a minimum of 3 semesters and a maximum of 6 semesters for full-time students, and for part-time students a minimum of 4 semesters and a maximum of 8 semesters.
For MBA: Full-time shall be a minimum of 4 semesters and maximum of 8 semesters; and for part-time a minimum of 6 semesters and maximum of 10 semesters.
c. MASTER OF PHILOSOPHY DEGREE PROGRAMME
The duration of the M.Phil. programme shall be a minimum of 3 semesters and a maximum of 6 semesters for full time, and a minimum of 4 semesters and maximum of 8 semesters for part-time.
d. DOCTOR OF PHILOSOPHY (Ph.D.) DEGREE
The minimum period of study for the Ph.D. degree shall be six 6 semesters and a maximum of 8 semesters for full time, and a minimum of 9 semesters and maximum of 12 semesters for part-time study.
For M. Phil/Ph.D, the minimum period of study shall be 8 semesters and a maximum of 10 semesters for full-time, and a minimum of 10 semesters and a maximum of 14 semesters for part-time.
For M.Phil. degree holders, the programme shall be a minimum of 5 semesters and maximum of 7 semesters for full-time, and minimum of 7 semesters and maximum of 9 for part-time.
General Admission Requirements
a. Postgraduate Diploma
- A graduate of Bowen University or from a recognized University with a qualification adjudged to be equivalent to a first degree but with a grade not lower than second class lower division may be admitted. A holder of Higher National Diploma from a recognized institution with a minimum of upper credit may also be admitted.
b. Master’s Degree
- A candidate with a first degree from Bowen University or equivalent from a recognized University with a minimum of a second class lower division may be admitted.
- A candidate with a good Postgraduate Diploma in addition to a first degree or HND from a recognized institution may also be admitted.
c. Master of Philosophy Degree
- A candidate with a Masters degree from Bowen University or its equivalent from a recognized University whose weighted coursework average at the Masters level is between 3.0 and 3.49 CGPA (on 5-point grade average) or between 50 and 54.99%, which includes coursework and dissertation, from a recognized University, may be admitted to the M.Phil. degree programme.
d. Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) Degree
Direct admission to Ph.D. programme
- A candidate with a good M. Phil. degree or Master’s degree from Bowen University or its equivalent from a recognized University with a grade not less than 4.00 CGPA (on 5-point scale) or cumulative average of 60%, which includes course work and dissertation may be admitted.
M.Phil./Ph.D. and Conversion to Ph.D.
- A candidate whose weighted coursework average at the Masters level is between 55 and 59.99%, which includes coursework and dissertation, from Bowen University or its equivalent from a recognized University may be admitted to the M.Phil./Ph.D. degree programme.
Mode of Admission
a. Full-time Admission
- Full-Time Admission can be offered to candidates who satisfy the College of Postgraduate Studies that they are not in employment, or that they have been released by their employers to undertake full-time studies. Candidates found to have made a false declaration in this respect shall be asked to withdraw from the University.
b. Part-time Admission
- Candidates may be granted part-time admission if they can satisfy the College of Postgraduate Studies that facilities for their work as part-time students are adequate. Candidates applying for part-time may be asked to show evidence of release by their employers.
Mode of Study
- On Campus: A student on the On-campus mode of study shall undergo his/her entire lectures, practical and field work within the University campus.
- Online: Every component of the programme shall be delivered online to students on the Online mode of study.
- Hybrid: Lectures shall be delivered online while practical and field work shall be done in the University campus for students on the Hybrid mode of study.
The Application Form costs Fifteen thousand naira (N15,000.00) only.
Method of Application
Applicants are required to visit Bowen University website or contact the following for enquiries
Registrar, Bowen University, Iwo, Osun State
Phone number: 08062088600
Email: [email protected]
Phone number: 08061527161
Email: [email protected]
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Bowen University Postgraduate Admission Form 2022/2023”.
Thanks For Reading
READ THIS RELATED JAMB POSTS TO KNOW MORE ABOUT JAMB
Price, Selling Points of JAMB UTME E-Pin (Scratch Card)
Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board JAMB Guidelines For Admission
Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board JAMB Cut-Off Marks Admission Exercise
Free JAMB Past Questions for (PDF Format) Download Here
Joint Admissions & Matriculation Board JAMB Brochure
JAMB Subject Combinations for All Courses
Joint Admission and Matriculation Board JAMB Admission Status Checking Portal for UTME & DE Candidates & Past Years
JAMB CAPS How to ACCEPT or REJECT Admission Offer
How to Print JAMB Original Result Slip for All Years
How to Easily Register JAMB Using Interswitch
Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board JAMB Mock Examination for UTME Candidates
JAMB Profile Code Generation & Purchase of e-Pin for New & Previously Used Numbers
Joint Admission Matriculation Board JAMB Institution Matriculation List (JAMB CAPS)
How to Create JAMB Online Profile
How to Buy JAMB ePINS Via Interswitch
UTME: Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board JAMB List of Prohibited Items in Exam Hall
Joint Admission and Matriculation Board JAMB Admission Letter for UTME and Direct Entry and Years Downward]
JAMB Direct Entry Form Approved Selling Points
JAMB Direct Entry Registration : Instructions & Guidelines
AMB Direct Entry Registration Centres in Nigeria
Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board JAMB Change of Course & Institution / Data Correction Procedure 2021
JAMB Subject Combinations for Courses in the Arts
JAMB Subject Combinations for Courses in the Social Sciences
JAMB Subject Combinations for Courses in the Sciences
JAMB Recommended Books for Music
JAMB Recommended Books for Mathematics
Requirements to Start a JAMB CBT Centre
Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board JAMB Form – Registration Instructions and Guidelines
Leave a Reply