We are aware at mytopschools.com that you are searching for Study in UK: Boustany Foundation Cambridge University MBA Scholarship 2021, cambridge finance mba, cambridge judge school application,cjbs bursaries, mba university of cambridge judge, how to get scholarship for mba in harvard university, cambridge university mba fees, harvard university scholarships for indian students for mba, mba scholarships, cambridge finance mba,then you are not alone.
The Boustany MBA Cambridge Scholarship is granted once every two years for a one year course at Cambridge University, Judge Business School. The next Scholarship will be awarded for the class commencing Autumn 2020.
The Cambridge MBA is one of the world’s leading business programmes, taught at one of the world’s most prestigious universities. Scholarship recipients become members of Pembroke College, the third oldest and one of the most highly regarded colleges.
- Candidates must have an excellent academic background and show considerable promise.
- Although the Scholarship can be awarded to candidates of any nation, priority will be given to candidates of Lebanese descent.
- Candidates may apply for the Scholarship only after receiving an offer of admission from the Cambridge MBA programme.
MBA Scholarship Value.
The Scholarship offers the following:
- Financial aid amounting to £23,000 towards tuition fees;
- Successful scholars are expected to complete a two-month unpaid internship with the Foundation. Projects are varied and relate to the Foundation’s activities or those of its partners.
- Travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship are covered by the Foundation.
How to Apply.
To apply, send a copy of your curriculum vitae with a photograph, GMAT scores and acceptance letter from the University to: [email protected].
If shortlisted, you may be invited to an interview with the Foundation. One candidate will then be awarded the Scholarship.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Study in UK: Boustany Foundation Cambridge University MBA Scholarship 2021”.
Thanks For Reading