We are aware at mytopschools.com that you are searching for British Ecological Society (BES) Grant for Ecologists in Africa 2021 | Up to £8,000, british ecological society grants, british ecological society membership, small research grants for individuals, bes regional fund, ecological grants, british ecological society’s outreach grants, bes travel grants, ecology research fundingthen you are not alone.
This grant provides support for Ecologists in Africa to carry out innovative ecological research. The British Ecological Society recognises that ecologists in Africa face unique challenges in carrying out research; BES grant is designed to support you to develop your skills, experience and knowledge base as well as making connections with ecologists in the developed world. They support excellent ecological science in Africa by funding services and equipment.
British Ecological Society Ecologists in Africa Grant Eligibility.
- Be a scientist and a citizen of a country in Africa or its associated islands, that is a ‘low-income economy’ or ‘lower-middle-income economy’ according to the World Bank categorisation
- Have at least an MSc or equivalent degree
- Be working for a university or research institution in Africa (including field centres, NGOs, museums etc.) that provides basic research facilities
- Carry out the research in a country in Africa or its associated islands
British Ecological Society Ecologists in Africa Grant
- The maximum value of a grant is £8,000 for research. An additional sum up to £2,000 may be requested to fund travel to help you develop connections with other ecologists outside your usual peer group. This must be requested at the application stage.
- Travel funds are available to spend time working with ecologists in developed countries where facilities and experience will help you on return to your own institution.
- Successful applicants also receive two years of free BES membership and free online access to BES journals.
How to Apply for British Ecological Society Ecologists in Africa Grant.
- The application will be judged by a panel of reviewers on the basis of your personal qualifications, the scientific excellence, novelty and feasibility of the proposal, and the academic and non-academic impact of the planned research.
- You should demonstrate that you have made connections with ecologists in a developed country that can provide advice during the proposed project. If international travel is part of the application, you should demonstrate close links with those you propose to visit.
- Funding is available for any area of ecological science excludBES Grant for Ecologists in Africaing research focused solely on agriculture, forestry and bioprospecting. Please note that neither purely descriptive work nor studies that might be considered incremental will be funded.
- The proposed project could be part of an existing programme but the application should be for a clearly defined piece of research. Researchers must also show how their research will have a wider impact beyond academia.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “British Ecological Society (BES) Grant for Ecologists in Africa 2021 | Up to £8,000”.
Thanks For Reading