We are aware at mytopschools.com that you are searching for Alpine Fellowship Writing Prize 2023 | Up to £15,000 in Prizes, alpine fellowship writing prize 2023, winners, 2023 alpine fellowship theme, alpine fellowship 2023 winner, nick clark alpine fellowship, alpine fellowship visual arts prize, alpine fellowship writing prize 2022 winners then you are not alone.
The Alpine Fellowship is a group of writers, thinkers and artists who are passionate about learning and communicating with a view to better understanding themselves and others. We value a capacity for openness – being engaged in critically reflecting on firmly held beliefs; the courage to be vulnerable – speaking from a place of lived experience; the drive for curiosity – being truly able to receive and listen to others.
They think it important to support young people today who may have become somewhat disillusioned by the reality of modern day education. They care about discovering what an alternative model of education might look like. Hence the spirit of the enterprise is necessarily open ended, and they welcome and seek the support, contribution and presence of anyone who relates to what they care about.
- Open to all nationalities, aged 18 and above
- All genres permitted
- A maximum of 2,500 words per entry
- Limited to one entry per person
- Text must not have been published, self-published or accepted for publication in print or online, or have won or been placed in another competition at any time
- Entries are entirely anonymous and therefore judging is unbiased
- The winner and two runners up will be invited to attend the Fjällnäs symposium;
- The winner will receive £10,000 cash prize, presented by the poet, John Burnside;
- £3000 goes to the second-place winner, and £2000 goes to the third-place winner.
How to Submit Entries
Follow the link below to submit your entry for the Alpine Fellowship Writing Prize:
Applications close: April 1
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Alpine. Fellowship Writing Prize| Up to £15,000 in Prizes”.
Thanks For Reading