We are aware at mytopschools.com that Al-Qalam University Admission List 2022/2023 is been searched by several aspirants wanting to study in the University
This is to inform all candidates who applied for admission into the various undergraduate degree programmes of the Al-Qualam University, Katsina for the 2022/2023 academic session that the admission list has been released.
AUK First Batch list of candidates offered provisional admission has been uploaded online.
Steps to Check Al-Qalam University UTME & DE Admission List
A. FIRST BATCH
All Prospective candidates of Al-Qalam University can proceed to confirm their admission status via the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) by following the outlined guidelines below:
- Visit the JAMB e-Facility portal via https://jamb.gov.ng/Efacility.aspx.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your Al-Qalam University admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Candidates not yet admitted should note that admission is in progress, and regularly check the JAMB site and the University website for their admission status.
Those candidates whose admission status is showing “Admission Still in Progress” or “Not Admitted” are advised to keep checking as the status may change anytime soon.
NOTE: This post will be updated immediately the list is available on the university website.
Kindly Proceed with your admission documents to the ICT Department for Registration and Clearance.
All newly admitted candidates are advised to fill out the necessary screening form at the University portal and present their credentials to the University.
This is to enable the University to screen suitable and qualified candidates for this year’s admission
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Al-Qalam University Admission List 2022/2023”.
Thanks For Reading