- 1 AJU Pre-Degree, Remedial & Diploma Form 2022/2023
- 1.1 READ THIS RELATED JAMB POSTS TO KNOW MORE ABOUT JAMB
We are aware at mytopschools.com that AJU Pre-Degree, Remedial & Diploma Form 2022/2023 is been searched by several aspirants wanting to study in the University
Applications are invited for admission into the Arthur Jarvis University (AJU), Pre-Degree, Remedial Science, Arts and Humanities, Diploma, Professional Certificates Programmes for 2022/2023 Academic Session.
• A minimum credit pass in at least five subjects at ‘O’ Level including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two sittings in one of the following:
1. General Certificate of Education (GCE)
2. West African School Certificate Examination (WASCE)
3. National Examination Council (NECO)
4. National Business and Technical Examination Board (NABTEB)
• Prospective candidate must have registered for and taken Joint Admission and Matriculation Board Examination with a score that is not below the National average.
Remedial Science, Arts and Humanities
• At least a pass at credit level in three relevant subjects.
• To be considered for admission in to Arthur Jarvis University (AJU) Bachelor Degree programme, the post remedial candidate is expected to sit for and pass the West African Senior Secondary School and JAMB examinations.
Diploma and Professional Certificate Programmes
Diploma Programmes include the following:
1. Diploma in Business Administration
2. Diploma in Communication Studies
3. Diploma in Business Administration
4. Diploma in Security Studies
5. Diploma in Peace and Conflict Studies
6. Diploma in Hospitality Management & Tourism
7. Diploma in Public Administration
8. Diploma in Languages and Linguistics
9. Diploma in Computer Studies
10. Diploma in Horticulture
11. Diploma in Biotechnology
12. Diploma in Science Laboratory Technology
13. Diploma in Environmental Science
• Candidates for admission into diploma programme must have at least a pass at credit level in five relevant subjects including Mathematics and English Language in not more than two sittings.
• Post diploma candidates seeking admission into AJU Bachelor degree programmes must complete JAMB direct entry admission form.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Before you apply (Requirements)
- Filling of this online form is free of charge
- A valid email address, phone number and JAMB registration number is required
- Your personal information is required
- A clear scanned Copy of your O’level certificate(s) in Pdf or jpeg format.
- You are required to apply only once to avoid possible disqualification.
How to Apply
- Enter your JAMB Registration number and click on “Apply ” to access the application form or the slip if you have already applied
- Fill in correctly the required fields.
- Select number of sitting for O’level result. Select two if you are combining result.
- Accept the declaration statement
- Click on “Submit” to submit your application
- Print your Application slip
That’s the much we can take on the topic “AJU Pre-Degree, Remedial & Diploma Form 2022/2023”.
Thanks For Reading