AJU Pre-Degree, Remedial & Diploma Form 2022/2023
We are aware at mytopschools.com that AJU Pre-Degree, Remedial & Diploma Form 2022/2023 is been searched by several aspirants wanting to study in the University
Applications are invited for admission into the Arthur Jarvis University (AJU), Pre-Degree, Remedial Science, Arts and Humanities, Diploma, Professional Certificates Programmes for 2022/2023 Academic Session.
• A minimum credit pass in at least five subjects at ‘O’ Level including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two sittings in one of the following:
1. General Certificate of Education (GCE)
2. West African School Certificate Examination (WASCE)
3. National Examination Council (NECO)
4. National Business and Technical Examination Board (NABTEB)
• Prospective candidate must have registered for and taken Joint Admission and Matriculation Board Examination with a score that is not below the National average.
Remedial Science, Arts and Humanities
• At least a pass at credit level in three relevant subjects.
• To be considered for admission in to Arthur Jarvis University (AJU) Bachelor Degree programme, the post remedial candidate is expected to sit for and pass the West African Senior Secondary School and JAMB examinations.
Diploma and Professional Certificate Programmes
Diploma Programmes include the following:
1. Diploma in Business Administration
2. Diploma in Communication Studies
3. Diploma in Business Administration
4. Diploma in Security Studies
5. Diploma in Peace and Conflict Studies
6. Diploma in Hospitality Management & Tourism
7. Diploma in Public Administration
8. Diploma in Languages and Linguistics
9. Diploma in Computer Studies
10. Diploma in Horticulture
11. Diploma in Biotechnology
12. Diploma in Science Laboratory Technology
13. Diploma in Environmental Science
• Candidates for admission into diploma programme must have at least a pass at credit level in five relevant subjects including Mathematics and English Language in not more than two sittings.
• Post diploma candidates seeking admission into AJU Bachelor degree programmes must complete JAMB direct entry admission form.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Before you apply (Requirements)
- Filling of this online form is free of charge
- A valid email address, phone number and JAMB registration number is required
- Your personal information is required
- A clear scanned Copy of your O’level certificate(s) in Pdf or jpeg format.
- You are required to apply only once to avoid possible disqualification.
How to Apply
- Enter your JAMB Registration number and click on “Apply ” to access the application form or the slip if you have already applied
- Fill in correctly the required fields.
- Select number of sitting for O’level result. Select two if you are combining result.
- Accept the declaration statement
- Click on “Submit” to submit your application
- Print your Application slip
That’s the much we can take on the topic “AJU Pre-Degree, Remedial & Diploma Form 2022/2023”.
Thanks For Reading
READ THIS RELATED JAMB POSTS TO KNOW MORE ABOUT JAMB
Price, Selling Points of JAMB UTME E-Pin (Scratch Card)
Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board JAMB Guidelines For Admission
Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board JAMB Cut-Off Marks Admission Exercise
Free JAMB Past Questions for (PDF Format) Download Here
Joint Admissions & Matriculation Board JAMB Brochure
JAMB Subject Combinations for All Courses
Joint Admission and Matriculation Board JAMB Admission Status Checking Portal for UTME & DE Candidates & Past Years
JAMB CAPS How to ACCEPT or REJECT Admission Offer
How to Print JAMB Original Result Slip for All Years
How to Easily Register JAMB Using Interswitch
Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board JAMB Mock Examination for UTME Candidates
JAMB Profile Code Generation & Purchase of e-Pin for New & Previously Used Numbers
Joint Admission Matriculation Board JAMB Institution Matriculation List (JAMB CAPS)
How to Create JAMB Online Profile
How to Buy JAMB ePINS Via Interswitch
UTME: Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board JAMB List of Prohibited Items in Exam Hall
Joint Admission and Matriculation Board JAMB Admission Letter for UTME and Direct Entry and Years Downward]
JAMB Direct Entry Form Approved Selling Points
JAMB Direct Entry Registration : Instructions & Guidelines
AMB Direct Entry Registration Centres in Nigeria
Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board JAMB Change of Course & Institution / Data Correction Procedure 2021
JAMB Subject Combinations for Courses in the Arts
JAMB Subject Combinations for Courses in the Social Sciences
JAMB Subject Combinations for Courses in the Sciences
JAMB Recommended Books for Music
JAMB Recommended Books for Mathematics
Requirements to Start a JAMB CBT Centre
Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board JAMB Form – Registration Instructions and Guidelines
Leave a Reply