We are aware at mytopschools.com that you are searching for African Institute for Investigative Journalism AIIJ Fellowship Programme 2021, then you are not alone.
Are you interested in developing a career path in the art of investigative journalism? Apply for the African Institute for Investigative Journalism (AIIJ) Fellowship Programme 2021.
The African Institute for Investigative Journalism (AIIJ) currently has openings for three (3) fellowship opportunities for individuals. The fellowship opportunity aims at identifying and supporting journalists that will contribute towards media practice that impact and cause social changes.
The African Institute of investigative journalism (AIIJ) is a media organisation focused on providing investigative journalism a home. At AIIJ, investigative journalism is given to heights with a view of contributing towards media practice that impacts and causes social changes. Informed by the principles of human rights and social justice, they seek to use journalism as a tool for promoting social accountability, inform public discourse and create a nurturing space for professional and passionate investigative journalists.
- Conduct research and analysis on the current practices of investigative journalism in Uganda and the African region;
- Support the AIIJ’s programs of work by directly drafting opinions, policy briefs, briefing papers, internal memorandums, and other key documents;
- Using investigative skills to assist with fact-checking of media reports and stories in the medial platform draft publications and other documents as needed;
- Constantly work in consultation and support of the Program Manager to implement AIIJ projects in line with the overall Strategic Plan;
- Promote appropriate linkages between AIIJ’s programs and media outlets and other Medial organisations contribute towards the development of AIIJ’s project ideas, concepts, proposals, work plans and budgets;
- Support the work on mapping and keeping data on investigative journalism and institutions involved in the work of investigations; Organize and attend meetings and training by AIIJ and or other relevant partners;
- Undertake any other assignments as may be assigned.
(AIIJ) Fellowship Programme Eligibility.
- Applicant should possess a minimum of a Bachelors’ Degree in Journalism, Development Studies Social Sciences, Development Communications or any related field.
- Be interested in developing a career path in investigative journalism.
How to Apply
If you believe you are the ideal candidate for this fellowship opportunity, prepare the following documents:
- Your Curriculum Vitae
- Copies of your academic documents
- A Cover letter
Submit them via email to: [email protected].
That’s the much we can take on the topic “African Institute for Investigative Journalism AIIJ Fellowship Programme 2021”.
Thanks For Reading