We are aware at mytopschools.com that you are searching for African Future Leaders Fellowship 2024 for Young Changemakers | Cohort 3, then you are not alone., obama foundation leaders: africa 2023, maendeleo africa fellowship, youth conferences in africa 2024, youth fellowship program, fellowships in south africa, fellowships in south africa, un fellowships 2024, research fellowship 2024, paid fellowships, then you are not alone.
Are you a future African Leader? Apply to join this premier online Leadership, Career & Entrepreneurship Fellowship, and receive the training and network you need to achieve your dreams.
The African Future Leaders Fellowship is a bold initiative by Studentshubgh to develop changemakers for the continent and inspire young Africans to be solution-oriented, entrepreneurial-minded and value-led leaders. The program, which launched its first cohort in September 2018 will this year seek to offer training to 50 tertiary students across Africa.
African Future Leaders Fellowship Eligibility.
- Applicant must be a citizen of an African country (students from Ghana, Nigeria, Liberia and Kenya, as well as females, are encouraged to apply);
- Must be a tertiary student (university, training colleges, polytechnics etc);
- Must be aged between 18 – 30 years;
- Must have access to the internet since the majority of the program takes place online;
- Able to follow online training and join online workshops and video calls;
- Must be able to commit to the program for the duration of 4 months;
- Must be passionate about developing a clear plan for your career and future and make an impact in Africa;
- Must be fluent in the English language.
- 3 months online training program on the following 6 modules:
- Career Development & Work Readiness
- Financial Literacy
- Relationships & Networking
- Leadership & Value
- Purpose & Vision
- Workshops & Sessions with Professionals: Evaluation of projects including feedback on Career plan, CV & Work readiness documents, Financial plan, and Life plan
- Business Ideation project: Fellows work in groups to ideate on solutions in response to an identified challenge in their country or regions
- Digital Training: 1 month online digital skills training & certification from Google Digital Skills, Hubspot & PluralSight
- Certification: All students who complete the online program will receive certificates of achievement and be recognized as AFLF Fellows
- Other benefits: Committed fellows will benefit from one of these opportunities:
- Free website for brilliant business/ blog ideas
- One on One career/ study abroad support for Masters degree application & Scholarship search
- Additional One on One mentoring with your partner Meetmentors
How to Apply for African Future Leaders Fellowship.
Are you a future African Leader between the ages of 18 and 30 and in any of the Tertiary institutions?
That’s the much we can take on the topic “African Future Leaders Fellowship for Young Changemakers | Cohort 3”.
Thanks For Reading