Adeyemi College of Education Ondo ACEONDO Part-Time Degree (Affiliated to OAU) Admission Form 2021/2022
- 1 Adeyemi College of Education Ondo ACEONDO Part-Time Degree (Affiliated to OAU) Admission Form 2021/2022
- 1.1 Adeyemi College of Education (OAU) Part-Time Degree Available Programmes
- 1.2 Adeyemi College of Education (OAU) Part-Time Degree Admission – Eligibility
- 1.3 How to Apply for Adeyemi College of Education (OAU) Part-Time Degree Admission Form
- 1.4 READ THIS RELATED JAMB POSTS TO KNOW MORE ABOUT JAMB
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into Part Time Degree Programmes of Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo for the 2021/2022 Contact Session.
Adeyemi College of Education (OAU) Part-Time Degree Available Programmes
1. B.A.Ed – (English, History, Religious Studies, Music, Fine and Applied Arts, Yoruba, French)
2. B.Ed – (Physical and Health Education, Social Studies, Mathematics/Integrated Science, Guidance and Counselling, Home Economics, Agricultural Science).
3. B.Sc. Ed – (Economics, Geography, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics)
Adeyemi College of Education (OAU) Part-Time Degree Admission – Eligibility
An eligible candidate must possess a minimum of merit pass in relevant Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) course combinations. In addition, a candidate shall possess a minimum of 5 O’Level credit at a maximum of Two Sittings which should include credit in English Language and Mathematics for all Courses.
How to Apply for Adeyemi College of Education (OAU) Part-Time Degree Admission Form
Application will be in two stages: Part-Time JAMB Registration and ACEONDO website.
- Log on to JAMB CAP Website and Register (Part-Time)
- Pay a sum of N3,500 to enable you obtain registration number
Please note that to complete this Admission Process, Candidates are required to fill out their details including biometrics at a JAMB approved Centre on the JAMB site (jamb.org.ng).
Candidates can apply and submit their Application Forms on our online application page www.aceondo.net or visit the M.I.S. Cyber Café in the College. Candidates are expected to pay for the application form at any bank nationwide using the e-transact platform pay outlet.
HOW TO APPLY:
1. Visit http://aceondo.net
2. Click on “Apply Online”
3. Choose “2021/2022 Part Time Degree Application”, choose your username, enter your email and choose a password, and click “Apply”
4. There are two methods of payment
a. Online Payment: Click on “Make Payment”, follow the on screen instructions, enter your card details when requested.
b. Bank Payment
- · Visit any bank nationwide
- · Ask to use the Etranzact PayOutlet platform to pay for Adeyemi College of Education 2020/2021 Part time Degree Application Fee and pay the sum of #10,000.00 (bank charges may apply)
- · The bank will generate a PIN (Confirmation Order No) for the processing of the application online.
5. Click “My Application” and fill the form correctly as editing is not allowed once application form is submitted
6. Candidates must ensure that they print hard copy of the processed application form and submit two (2) copies to the Directorate of Part Time Studies, Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo.
All applications must be submitted not later than
31st December, 2020 as lectures will commence in April, 2021.
LECTURES HOLD DURING SCHOOL VACATIONS AT THE FOLLOWING DESIGNATED CENTRES
1. Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo
2. Adeyemi College of Education Model Secondary and Primary School, 57A&B, Fadeyi Street, Oshinle Quarters, Akure.
For More Information please contact: 08038603430
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Adeyemi College of Education Ondo ACEONDO Part-Time Degree (Affiliated to OAU) Admission Form 2021/2022”.
Thanks For Visiting