UN FAO Europe & Central Asia Hungarian Government Scholarship Programme 2024/2025 | Fully Funded to Study in Hungary
We are aware at mytopschools.com that you are searching for UN FAO Europe & Central Asia Hungarian Government Scholarship Programme 2024/2025 | Fully Funded to Study in Hungary,hungarian government scholarship 2024, fully funded masters scholarships for developing countries 2024/2025, hungary government scholarship 2024-2025, fully funded scholarships 2024, fully funded online masters scholarships 2024,2024-2025 scholarships, fao hungary scholarship 2024 then you are not alone.
The scholarship aims to contribute to the knowledge of interested candidates so as to improve the education of food safety and quality engineers, provide excellent skills in each branches of sustainable horticulture, based on up-to-date knowledge in natural sciences, and train skilled professionals well equipped to tackle the problems of animal nutrition, feed production, feed and food safety and are able to perform planning research and innovation duties.
The following Master of Science degree courses are being offered in English for the 2024-25 Academic Year:
- MSc in Food Safety and Quality Engineering
- MSc in Horticultural Engineering
- MSc in Animal nutrition and feed safety
The following universities and faculties are participating:
- Szent István University, Faculty of Food Science
- Szent István University, Faculty of Horticultural Science
- Kaposvár University, Faculty of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences
- Open to individuals from any of the countries below who are interested in pursuing a Masters Degree in any of the courses above.
Residents (who must be nationals) of the following countries are eligible to apply for the Scholarship Programme:
Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Azerbaijan, Armenia, Bangladesh, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Burkina Faso, Cambodia, Chad, Egypt, Ethiopia, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kosovo, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, North Macedonia, Madagascar, Mali, Myanmar, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Namibia, Nigeria, North Korea, Palestine, the Philippines, Serbia, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uganda, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Yemen.
The scholarship will cover:
- Application and tuition fees throughout the study period with basic books and notes;
- Dormitory accommodation;
- Subsistence costs;
- Health insurance.
Scholarship Selection Criteria.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of the following criteria:
- Citizenship and residency of one of the eligible countries
- Excellent school achievements
- English language proficiency (for courses taught in English)
- Good health
- Age (candidates under 30 are preferred)
How to Apply
The selection process as described below applies to scholarships beginning in September
Student selection will take place in two phases:
- Phase 1: FAO will pre-screen candidates and submit applications to the Ministry of Agriculture of Hungary that will send them to the corresponding University as chosen by the applicants. Students must submit only COMPLETE dossiers. Incomplete dossiers will not be considered. Files without names will not be processed.
- Phase 2: Selected candidates may be asked to take a written or oral English examination as part of the admission procedure. The participating Universities will run a further selection process and inform each of the successful candidates. Student selection will be made by the Universities only, without any involvement on the part of FAO. Selected students will also be notified by the Ministry.
Interested applicants should prepare a dossier to be sent by E-MAIL (to [email protected]) consisting of:
- Application form duly completed
- A recent curriculum vitae
- A copy of high school/college diploma and transcript/report of study or copy of the diploma attachment
- A copy of certificate of proficiency in English
- Copies of relevant pages of passport showing expiration date and passport number
- A letter of recommendation
- Statement of motivation
- Health Certificate issued by Medical Doctor
- Certificate of Good Conduct issued by local police authority.
All submitted documents must be in ENGLISH. Documents submitted in any other language will not be accepted. It is the applicant’s responsibility to ensure that documents are duly translated and certified by a competent office; and that each document is saved with a name that identifies what it is.
Deadlines: Applications will only be considered, if those are sent by email and arrive latest 28 February
That’s the much we can take on the topic “UN FAO Europe & Central Asia Hungarian Government Scholarship Programme | Fully Funded to Study in Hungary”.
Thanks For Reading