Shell Nigeria Postgraduate Research Internship for University Students 2021
We are aware at mytopschools.com that you are searching for Shell Nigeria Postgraduate Research Internship for University Students 2021, then you are not alone.
Shell Nigeria is the common name for Royal Dutch Shell‘s Nigerian operations carried out through four subsidiaries—primarily Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited (SPDC). Royal Dutch Shell’s joint ventures account for more than 21% of Nigeria‘s total petroleum production(629,000 barrels per day (100,000 m3/d) (bpd) in 2009) from more than eighty fields
The postgraduate research Internship provides opportunities for Nigerian Postgraduate students (MSc., M.Phil. and Ph.D.) to gain industry-related work experience and carry out topical research within The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Ltd. (SPDC).
Duration: 6-12 Months (Non-renewable)
Shell Nigeria Postgraduate Research Internship Disciplines.
- Environment: Impact Assessment and Environmental Compliance Monitoring
- Occupational Health: Health Promotion; and Epidemiology/ Statistics.
- Oil Spill Response: Eco friendly Bioremediation (Non-intrusive, In-situ).
How to Apply for Shell Nigeria Postgraduate Research Internship.
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
- Application is free and only possible online through the link above. No application by email would be accepted.
- Applicants for Research Internship must be Nigerian student currently enrolled in a Post graduate degree programme.
- Multiple applications will attract disqualification penalty.
- Only Shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
- No upload of document is required, relevant documents would be requested from shortlisted candidates.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Shell. Nigeria Postgraduate Research Internship for University Students 2021”.
Thanks For Reading