Muwado #Stories4Health Writing Competition 2021 for African Writers | Ugx 1M in Prizes
- 1 Muwado #Stories4Health Writing Competition 2021 for African Writers | Ugx 1M in Prizes
We are aware at mytopschools.com that you are searching for Muwado #Stories4Health Writing Competition 2021 for African Writers | Ugx 1M in Prizes,, ongoing competitions in kenya, poetry contests 2021, writing contests 2021 — no entry fee, poetry contests in nigeria 2021, international writing competitions 2021, international writing competitions 2021, online writing competitions india, essay writing competition 2021 in kenya, retelling africa writing competition then you are not alone.
Muwado and Amari want to help you channel your creativity to help spread creatively packaged stories about the pandemic and the health sector in general.
With the #Stories4Health Writing Competition, they are looking for personal experiences and human interest stories around new diseases, epidemics and trauma with special focus on COVID-19.
Muwado #Stories4Health Writing Competition Eligibility.
- The competition is open to African writers from all over the world. Verification will be done at the point of selecting winners.
- Any form of internationally recognised writing in any language on the areas of interest is acceptable e.g
- creatively written case reports or case series
- nonfiction from front line workers and those that have been directly affected by the virus and measures taken to contain it
- fiction that creatively disseminates correct health information
- epidemic history and lessons that can be applied to the COVID-19 situation
- Accurately researched opinion pieces etc.
Muwado #Stories4Health Writing Competition Prizes.
- Winning entry: Ugx 500,000
- 1st Runner Up: Ugx 300,000
- 2nd Runner Up: Ugx 200,000
- Others – Assorted Deals, Discounts & Packages from sponsors.
Muwado #Stories4Health Writing Competition Selection Criteria.
Winners will be selected based on:
- The creativity of the submission,
- Post reach (views and shares) and engagement (upvote/downvotes and comments),
- The accuracy of health information within (consultancy between health professionals and creative writers is encouraged for the best results),
- Input from sponsoring partners.
How to Submit Entries for Muwado #Stories4Health Writing Competition.
To participate, these are the simple steps you will have to follow:
Step 2: Go to the Submit page and upload your submission. The submission window runs from May 4 – June 30, 2020 (at midnight GMT). In order for it to be recognised as an entry, make sure you include #Stories4Health in the submission title and tags section, so they know it’s an entry to the competition. If this is not done, your post will NOT be considered.
- You can always edit the post from your profile if there is something you’d like to add/remove.
- If submission proves difficult, email the organizers your submission via [email protected] and they’ll upload it for you.
- All entries will be checked for plagiarism. Submissions found to be plagiarized will be disqualified.
Step 3: Share your submission widely and engage with your readers in the comments.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Muwado #Stories4Health Writing Competition 2021 for African Writers | Ugx 1M in Prizes”.
Thanks For Reading