Veritas University Postgraduate (PG) Form 2022/2023
We are aware at mytopschools.com that Veritas University Postgraduate (PG) Form 2022/2023 is been searched by several aspirants wanting to study in the University
The College of Post-graduate Studies, Veritas University, Abuja, (the Catholic University of Nigeria) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates from recognized Institutions for admission into the Post-graduate programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
RECOMMENDED: Veritas University Approved Postgraduate Courses
- Candidates must possess at least 5 credits at O’Level in the composition of subjects required by each department.
- The requirement for admission into the Masters Degree programme is a first degree with a minimum of Second Class Lower Division and 3.00 CGPA from a recognized University.
- A candidate may be required to go through our diploma programme which may serve as a ‘bridge’ programme especially, for people who did not graduate in that programme of BA/B.Sc.
- Admission into our post-graduate diploma will require a minimum of third class and above in BA/B.Sc.
- All application must be accompanied by academic transcripts and referee’s reports.
- The College of Post-graduate Studies of Veritas University may take registered students of higher degrees from other Universities on transfer if they meet the University’s conditions for entry to such programmes.
Method of Application
- Candidates should visit Veritas website at www.veritas.edu.ng and click on “Postgraduate” under academics to download application form and application procedure; or visit the College Office
- The completed form should be submitted to the “Dean, College of Postgraduate Studies, Veritas University, Abuja”, along with the evidence of payment.
Manual Application Form can be completed by downloading the PDF form from our website.
The completed form and the payment teller must be scanned and sent to [email protected] after paying the non-refundable sum of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000.00) only or its dollar equivalent into the University account below;
ACCOUNT NAME: VERITAS UNIVERSITY, ABUJA
ACCOUNT NO: 1015499870
BANK NAME: UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR ADMISSION:
- Original and photocopies of qualifying certificates
- Original and photocopy ofNYSC certificate/Exemption certificate (where applicable)
- Two recent passport photographs
- Academic Transcript (To be forwarded directly to “Dean, College of Postgraduate Studies, Veritas University, Abuja” by candidate’s University).
E-mail: [email protected]
Telephone: 07012866390, 09021015149
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Veritas University Postgraduate (PG) Form 2022/2023”.
Thanks For Reading
READ THIS RELATED JAMB POSTS TO KNOW MORE ABOUT JAMB
Price, Selling Points of JAMB UTME E-Pin (Scratch Card)
Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board JAMB Guidelines For Admission
Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board JAMB Cut-Off Marks Admission Exercise
Free JAMB Past Questions for (PDF Format) Download Here
Joint Admissions & Matriculation Board JAMB Brochure
JAMB Subject Combinations for All Courses
Joint Admission and Matriculation Board JAMB Admission Status Checking Portal for UTME & DE Candidates & Past Years
JAMB CAPS How to ACCEPT or REJECT Admission Offer
How to Print JAMB Original Result Slip for All Years
How to Easily Register JAMB Using Interswitch
Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board JAMB Mock Examination for UTME Candidates
JAMB Profile Code Generation & Purchase of e-Pin for New & Previously Used Numbers
Joint Admission Matriculation Board JAMB Institution Matriculation List (JAMB CAPS)
How to Create JAMB Online Profile
How to Buy JAMB ePINS Via Interswitch
UTME: Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board JAMB List of Prohibited Items in Exam Hall
Joint Admission and Matriculation Board JAMB Admission Letter for UTME and Direct Entry and Years Downward]
JAMB Direct Entry Form Approved Selling Points
JAMB Direct Entry Registration : Instructions & Guidelines
AMB Direct Entry Registration Centres in Nigeria
Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board JAMB Change of Course & Institution / Data Correction Procedure 2021
JAMB Subject Combinations for Courses in the Arts
JAMB Subject Combinations for Courses in the Social Sciences
JAMB Subject Combinations for Courses in the Sciences
JAMB Recommended Books for Music
JAMB Recommended Books for Mathematics
Requirements to Start a JAMB CBT Centre
Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board JAMB Form – Registration Instructions and Guidelines
Leave a Reply