We are aware at mytopschools.com that the Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka UNIZIK Cut Off Marks 2020/2021 Jamb & Post UTME Cut Off is commonly searched by several aspirants as well as related searches such as unizik post utme cut off mark 2020, unizik cut off mark for jamb, unizik jamb cut off mark for all courses, unizik cut off mark 2020/2021, unizik cut off mark for 2020/2021, unizik aggregate cut off mark, unizik departmental cut off mark 2020/2021, unizik cut off mark for medicine and surgery.
Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka is a Federal university in Nigeria. It consists of three campuses in Anambra State. Its main campus is located in the capital of Anambra State, Awka while two other campuses are located in Nnewi and Agulu, Anambra State. It is one of the federal universities which are overseen and accredited by the National Universities Commission. The university is named after Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe.
Nnamdi Azikiwe University came into being as an offshoot of the defunct Anambra State University of Technology (ASUTECH). ASUTECH which was established through Law No. 7 of 30 July 1980 by the Government of the old Anambra operated as a multi-campus university, with campuses in Abakiliki, Enugu, Awka and Nnewi. In 1991, following the split of the old Anambra State into Anambra and Enugu States, the Awka and Nnewi campuses of the former ASUTECH were constituted into Nnamdi Azikiwe University by the Anambra State Edict No.5 26 November 1991.
Nnamdi Azikiwe University was taken over by the Federal Government by Decree No. 34 on 15 July 1992. In 1991, after the former Anambra State was split into Anambra and Enugu States, the Awka and Nnewi campuses of the former Anambra State University of Technology (ASUTECH) were combined into Nnamdi Azikiwe University, which was later taken over by Federal government. The university is named after Nnamdi Azikiwe, the first president of Nigeria. The Awka Campus became Nnamdi Azikiwe University. In 1992, the Federal Government of Nigeria took over the University from Anambra State. Nnamdi Azikiwe University, thus, became a Federal University.
The University had a population of 24,706 for the regular students and 12,476 students for the part-time programmes during the 2004/2005 academic year.
The university has the following faculties:
1. Faculty of Agriculture
2. Faculty of Arts
3. Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences
4. Faculty of Biosciences
5. Faculty of Education
6. Faculty of Engineering
7. Faculty of Environmental Sciences
8. Faculty of Health Sciences and Technology
9. Faculty of Law
10. Faculty of Management Sciences
11. Faculty of Medicine
12. Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences
13. Faculty of Physical Sciences
14. Faculty of Social Sciences
POST UTME Cut Off Marks
Post UTME cutoff marks are 50% for courses whose JAMB cutoff is 200, 45% for 180 and 40% for 160.
Candidates should endeavor to upload their O’level results to CAPS, failure of which can deny one admission even when selected by the University.
JAMB Cut-Off Marks.
Candidates who made Nnamdi Azikiwe University their first choice and have the required cut-off mark are eligible to apply.
Faculties / Programmes with Cut-Off Mark of 200
- Arts – English Language and Literature
- Basic Medical Sciences – Anatomy and Physiology
- Biosciences – Applied Microbiology and Brewing, Applied Biochemistry, Botany, Parasitology and Entomology and Zoology
- Education – Educational Foundations, Educational Management & Policy
- Health Sciences & Technology – Medical Lab Sciences, Nursing Science, Radiography, Medical Rehab (Physiotherapy), Environmental Health Science
- Management Sciences – Accountancy, Banking & Finance, Business Administration, Cooperative Economics & Management, Marketing, Public Administration and Entrepreneurship
- Medicine – Medicine
- Pharmaceutical Sciences – Pharmacy
- Social Sciences – Economics, Psychology, Political Science, Mass Communication, Sociology/Anthropology.
Faculties/Programmes with Cut-Off Mark of 180
- Agriculture – Agric Econs & Extension, Animal Science & Fisheries, Forestry & Wildlife, Food Science & Technology, Soil Science, Crop Science.
- Arts – Igbo, African& Asian Studies, History & International Studies, Linguistics, Music, Philosophy, Modern European Languages, Religion & Human Relations, Theatre and Film Studies, and Chinese Studies.
- Education – All programmes except Edu/English and Edu/Economics
- Engineering – Agric & Bioresources Engineering, Polymer &Textiles Engineering.
- Environmental Sciences – Only Architecture
- Physical Sciences – Mathematics, Geological Sciences, Pure and Industrial Chemistry, Physics and Statistics.
Programmes with 160 Cut off
- Environmental Sciences – Building, Quantity Surveying & Geoinformatics, Fine and Applied Arts, Environmental Management, Estate Management.
- Physical Sciences except Computer Science
- Technical Education and
- All Affiliate Institutions
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka UNIZIK Cut Off Marks 2020/2021 Jamb & Post UTME Cut Off”.
Thanks For Reading