- 1 Senator Binos Yaroe Dauda University Scholarship Application 2021/2022
We are aware at mytopschools.com that you are searching for Senator Binos Yaroe Dauda University Scholarship Application 2021/2022,then you are not alone.
The Senator Binos Dauda Yaroe Scholarship Trust Fund Initiative is offering a number of University Scholarship Awards to suitably qualified students of Adamawa South Senatorial District tenable in Nigerian public Universities.
Applications arc invited from full-time FIRST OR SECOND YEAR (100/200 LEVEL) Degree students studying any of the under-listed courses in Nigerian Public Universities.
NB: Application Form is FREE OF CHARGE.
Senator Binos Yaroe Dauda University Scholarship Eligibility.
- This scholarship scheme is open to all indigenes of Adamawa South Senatorial District.
- Only studies in public tertiary institutions across the country are eligible.
- All applicants must have gained full-time admission into an accredited Nigerian Tertiary institution. All applicants must be in their FIRST OR SECOND YEAR (i.e. admitted for the 2018/2019) or 2019/2020 Academic Session).
- All applicants must attach clear copies of all documents for verification.
Senator Binos Yaroe Dauda University Scholarship Eligible Courses.
- Agricultural Enginecring /Agricultural Science
- Business Administration/Economics
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electrical Electronic Engineering
- Environmental Studies/ Surveying
- Geology Geophysics/Geo-Informatics
- Mass Communication/ Journalism
- Mechanical/Metallurgical & Materials Engineering
- Medicine & Surgery, Dentistry. Nursing and Pharmacy
- Petroleum and Gas Engineering
Senator Binos Yaroe Dauda University Scholarship Requirements.
Ensure you attach copies of all relevant documents to the application:
- Admission letter
- School Identity Card or other valid means of identification
- Passport Photograph (clear background not older than three months)
- Transcript or result statement duly signed and stamped from school stating previous sessions (CGPA results clearly for those in 200 Level).
- And Court Affidavit in a case of any mismatch of name in any of your documents.
How to Apply for Senator Binos Yaroe Dauda University Scholarship.
Interested and qualified candidates should collect application forms at our Constituency Office in Numan or Constituency Offices Annex at Mayo-Belwa, Guyuk and Ganye LGA respectively.
Completed application forms are to he returned to the point of collection.
Deadline: Application forms are to be returned or submitted within three weeks of collection.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Senator Binos Yaroe Dauda University Scholarship Application 2021/2022”.
Thanks For Reading