We are aware at mytopschools.com that Salem University School Fees 2022/2023 is been searched by several aspirants wanting to study in the University
The Management of the Salem University, Lokoja has released the amount to be paid as school fees by fresh and stale undergraduate/postgraduate students for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Salem University School Fees Schedule
- College of Natural & Applied Sciences (CNAS) – ₦582,000.00
- College of Communication and Information Technology (CICT) – ₦582,000.00
- Management, Social Sciences & Humanities – ₦534,000.00
- Law – ₦690,000.00
- Part-Time Programme – ₦160,000.00
- HND Conversion Programme (Direct Entry) – ₦240,000.00
- Education – ₦250,000.00
- MSC and MBA – ₦680,000.00
- PGD – ₦585,000.00
You are required to pay tuition fees based on your programme. The amount of your tuition fees wild be set out in your notice/offer letter.
If you would like to pay your fees in installments them complete the form on this page: Tuition Fees Installments.
Salem University School Fees Payment Guidelines.
- Navigate to the university’s website (https://www.salemuniversity.edu.ng)
- Go to About Us on the top menu
- Scroll down to FEE AND PAYMENTS
- Select your payment, e.g if you are paying for accommodation, choose your preferred accommodation type
- Add to cart
- If you are making more than one payment then click on the Return to payment page button and repeat steps 4 and 5.
- If paying for tuition, click on tuition, choose your programme and college and add to cart
- View cart
- Proceed to checkout
- Complete the Billing info form and click Continue
- Click on Place order
- Click on Pay Now
- Choose your preferred payment option and follow the corresponding instructions.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Salem University School Fees 2022/2023”.
Thanks For Reading