We are aware at mytopschools.com that Kings University Post-UTME & DE Screening Form 2022/2023 is been searched by several aspirants wanting to study in the University
Authorities of the Kings University Ode-Omu, Osun State has commenced sales of application forms into the various undergraduate programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Admission to Kings University is open to all irrespective of gender, race, religion or political leanings. Applicants must satisfy all Faculty and Departmental requirements.
A prospective candidate must have not less than five passes at credit level in SSCE, GCE, or NECO including English and Mathematics in not more than two sittings. The University will insist on possession of credit passes in English Language and Mathematics for all categories of students seeking admission to the University.
Moreover, each candidate is expected to have an acceptable score in the UTME. The University will also conduct post-UTME screening to ensure that only the best students are admitted as well as to maintain high educational standards.
Candidates with GCE ‘A’ level with acceptable score in relevant subjects plus credit pass in ‘O’ Level English and Mathematics may be considered for a direct entry into the University.
Faculty/Departmental Admission Requirements – Undergraduate Programmes
- B.Sc. Accounting
- BANKING AND FINANCE
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- ENGLISH LANGUAGE
- INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS
- POLITICAL SCIENCE
- RELIGIOUS STUDIES
In addition to the general admissions requirements stated above, candidates must satisfy the following Faculty/Departmental requirements:
|FACULTY OF SCIENCE|
|Five Credits at SSCE/NECO/NABTEB in English, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and any other science subject||(i)Two ‘A’ level passes chosen from Biology, Mathematics Physics and Chemistry. (ii)NCE/ND/HND in related field plus UTME requirement.|
|Five Credits at SSCE/NECO/NABTEB in English, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, and Biology||(i) Two ‘A’ level passes in Chemistry and any one of Physics, Mathematics or Biology. (ii) ND/NCE with good grades in relevant ‘O’ level subjects.|
|6.||B.Sc. Computer Science||Five Credits in SSCE/NECO/NABTEB in English, Mathematics, Physics and any other two science subjects.||(i) Two A/L passes in science subjects including Mathematics (ii) NCE with at least Merit in Mathematics and one other Science or Social Science subject.|
|7||B.Sc. Physics||Five Credits in SSCE/NECO/NABTEB in English, Mathematics, Physics and any other the following science subjects; Further Mathematics, chemistry, Biology, Agricultural Science.||(i) Two A/L passes in science subjects including Mathematics and Physics (ii) NCE with at least Merit in Mathematics and Physics and one other Science or Social Science subject.|
|FACULTY OF HUMANITIES|
|9||B.A English and literary studies||Five credits at SSCE/NABTEB/NECO in English language, Literature in English and three other Arts subjects.||Two ‘A’ level passes to include Lit.-in-English and one other Arts subject.|
|10||B.A. Religious Studies||Five credits at SSCE/NABTEB/NECO in English language, Christian Religious Studies and three other Arts subjects.||Two ‘A’ level passes to include Christian Religious Studies and one other Arts subject.|
|11||B.A History||Five credits at SSCE/NABTEB/NECO in English language, Government and three other Arts subjects.||Two ‘A’ level passes to include History and one other Arts subject.|
|FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT AND SOCIAL SCIENCES|
B.Sc. Banking and Finance
B.Sc. Business Administration
|Five Credits Passes at SSCE/NECO/NABTEB in English, Mathematics,
Economics and any other two social science subjects
|(i)Two ‘A’ level passes in Accounting or Economics and one other subject. (ii) NCE with passes at merit level in relevant subjects. (iii) ND at credit level. (iv) Foundation International exam such as ICAN, ACCA, ICMA, GPFA.|
|16.||B.Sc. Political science||Five credits passes at SSCE/NECO/NABTEB in English language, Government and any other three art or social science subjects||Two ‘A’ level passes in Government and one other Social Science subject|
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Kindly log on to the University Portal via http://portal.kingsuniversity.edu.ng/
- Click on the “Fresh Applicants” Signup Link
- Select Mode of Entry e.g UTME, DE or Transfer
- Select Choice
- Enter UTME/DE REG Number in the box provided
SEE ALSO: Kings University JUPEB Admission Form
- Application forms can only be obtained and completed online from the University Portal at http://kingsuniversity.edu.ng or portal.kingsuniversity.edu.ng
- The application fee of two thousand Naira (N 2,000.00) plus Five hundred Naira (N500.00) Transaction Charges (Banks and WebPay Interswitch platform) is to be paid online through the Kings University WebPAY platform. All candidates seeking admission into Tertiary Institutions and who have satisfied criteria for their degree programmes of choice as advertised and met JAMB minimum requirement are eligible.
- Please ensure you complete your information correctly in the subsequent forms presented and submit as appropriate. You will be required to upload a passport photograph image of yourself which should not be more than 50 Kb in file size and the Width and Height is between 150 and 250 Pixels.
- Candidates should come to the screening venue, Kings University, Odeomu with two copies of the completed form on date and time indicated on their forms.
For further enquiries please e-mail the following;
Admissions Related issues: [email protected];
Portal Related issues: [email protected]
Support Lines: 08150846566, 08150846576, 08150846574,09030743744
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Kings University Post-UTME & DE Screening Form 2022/2023”.
Thanks For Reading
READ THIS RELATED JAMB POSTS TO KNOW MORE ABOUT JAMB