JAMB Subject Combination for Woodwork Technology Education
We are aware at mytopschools.com that you are searching for JAMB Subject Combination for Woodwork Technology Education then you are not alone.
Technology education is the study of technology, in which students “learn about the processes and knowledge related to technology”. As a field of study, it covers the human’s ability to shape and change the physical world to meet needs, by manipulating materials and tools with techniques. It addresses the disconnect between wide usage and the lack of knowledge about technical components of technologies used and how to fix them. This emergent discipline seeks to contribute to the learners’ overall scientific and technological literacy, and technacy (see https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/technacy).
Technology education should not be confused with educational technology. Educational technology focuses on a more narrow subset of technology use that revolves around the use of technology in and for education as opposed to technology education’s focus on technology’s use in general
The Bachelor’s Degree in Woodwork Technology Education is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Woodwork Technology Education O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Woodwork Technology Education Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Woodwork Technology Education UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Woodwork Technology Education.
Please read the Woodwork Technology Education programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Woodwork Technology Education
- ABUBAKAR TATARI ALI POLYTECHNIC, BAUCHI STATE. (AFFILIATED TO ATBU BAUCHI) – ATAPOLY-DG
- ABUBAKAR TAFAWA BALEWA UNIVERSITY, BAUCHI, BAUCHI STATE – BAUCHI
- KEBBI STATE UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, ALIERO, KEBBI STATE – KSUSTA
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Woodwork Technology Education
Direct Entry Requirement for Woodwork Technology Education:
- NCE merit in relevant subjects.
- Two (2) A Level passes in the subjects listed under the UTME requirements.
UTME Requirement for Woodwork Technology Education:
- Five (5) OLevel credit passes in English Language Mathematics and one (1) of Biology /Agricultural Science; Physics, or Chemistry and two (2) from General Science/IntegratedScience, Technical Drawing/Fine Art, Geography, Health Science Food and Nutrition, Physical and Health Education, Auto Technical, Building, Electrical Electronic, Metal Work and Wood Work.
UTME Subject combination for Woodwork Technology Education:
- Math, Physics and any other subject.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Woodwork Technology Education. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “JAMB Subject Combination for Woodwork Technology Education”.
Thanks For Visiting