JAMB Subject Combination for Visual And Applied Arts
We are aware at mytopschools.com that you are searching for JAMB Subject Combination for Visual And Applied Arts then you are not alone.
The applied arts are all the arts that apply design and decoration to everyday and essentially practical objects in order to make them aesthetically pleasing. The term is used in distinction to the fine arts, which are those that produce objects with no practical use, whose only purpose is to be beautiful or stimulate the intellect in some way. In practice, the two often overlap. Applied arts largely overlaps with decorative arts, and the modern making of applied art is usually called design.
Example of applied arts are:
- Industrial design – mass-produced objects.
- Architecture – also counted as a fine art.
- Ceramic art
- Automotive design
- Fashion design
- Interior design
- Graphic design
- Cartographic (map) design
The Bachelor’s Degree in Visual And Applied Arts is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Visual And Applied Arts O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Visual And Applied Arts Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Visual And Applied Arts UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Visual And Applied Arts.
Please read the Visual And Applied Arts programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Visual And Applied Arts
- ALEX EKWUEME FEDERAL UNIVERSITY, NDUFU-ALIKE, EBONYI STATE – FED-NDUFU
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Visual And Applied Arts
Direct Entry Requirement for Visual And Applied Arts:
- (i) Two (2) A Level passes in Arts or Fine Arts and any other subject.
- (ii) ND upper credit HND lower credit from recognised institutions.
UTME Requirement for Visual And Applied Arts:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes to include English Language and Fine Arts. For holders of NTC, the relevant subjects could be General Wood work, Building/Engineering Drawing, Introduction to Building Construction; Decorative Painting; Spray Painting, Lining, Sign and Design; Wall hanging, Colour Mixing/Matching and Glazing; Printing Origination; Machine Printing and Finishing; General Metal Work, Basic Electricity, Spinning, Weaving, Surface Design and Printing; Bleaching, Dyeing and Finishing; Graphic Design; Graphic Printing and Ceramics.
UTME Subject combination for Visual And Applied Arts:
- Fine Arts and two (2) other Arts subjects or Social Science subjects.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Visual And Applied Arts. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “JAMB Subject Combination for Visual And Applied Arts”.
Thanks For Visiting