JAMB Subject Combination for Transport And Planning
We are aware at mytopschools.com that you are searching for JAMB Subject Combination for Transport And Planning then you are not alone.
Transportation planning is the process of defining future policies, goals, investments, and spatial planning designs to prepare for future needs to move people and goods to destinations. As practiced today, it is a collaborative process that incorporates the input of many stakeholders including various government agencies, the public and private businesses. Transportation planners apply a multi-modal and/or comprehensive approach to analyzing the wide range of alternatives and impacts on the transportation system to influence beneficial outcomes.
Transportation planning is also commonly referred to as transport planning internationally, and is involved with the evaluation, assessment, design, and siting of transport facilities (generally streets, highways, bike lanes, and public transport lines).
The Bachelor’s Degree in Transport And Planning is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Transport And Planning O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Transport And Planning Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Transport And Planning UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Transport And Planning.
Please read the Transport And Planning programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Transport And Planning
- ADEKUNLE AJASIN UNIVERSITY, AKUNGBA-AKOKO, ONDO STATE – AAUA
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Transport And Planning
Direct Entry Requirement for Transport And Planning:
- (i) ND/HND in relevant programmes.
- (ii) Degree/HND not relevant to the programme.
UTME Requirement for Transport And Planning:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes to include English Language, Mathematics and Economics.
UTME Subject combination for Transport And Planning:
- Mathematics, Economics and any other subject.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Transport And Planning. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “JAMB Subject Combination for Transport And Planning”.
Thanks For Visiting