JAMB Subject Combination for Sport Science And Health Education
We are aware at mytopschools.com that you are searching for JAMB Subject Combination for Sport Science And Health Education then you are not alone.
Sports science is a discipline that studies how the healthy human body works during exercise, and how sport and physical activity promote health and performance from cellular to whole body perspectives. The study of sports science traditionally incorporates areas of physiology (exercise physiology), psychology (sport psychology), anatomy, biomechanics, biochemistry, and biokinetics. Sports scientists and performance consultants are growing in demand and employment numbers, with the ever-increasing focus within the sporting world on achieving the best results possible. Through the scientific study of sport, researchers have developed a greater understanding on how the human body reacts to exercise, training, different environments and many other stimuli.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Sport Science And Health Education is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Sport Science And Health Education O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Sport Science And Health Education Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Sport Science And Health Education UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Sport Science And Health Education.
Please read the Sport Science And Health Education programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Sport Science And Health Education
- IBRAHIM BADAMASI BABANGIDA UNIVERSITY, LAPAI, NIGER STATE – LAPAI
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Sport Science And Health Education
Direct Entry Requirement for Sport Science And Health Education:
- Two (2) A Level passes in any of the followings: (i) Economics, Geography, Biology, Chemistry Mathematics and Physics. (ii) NCE in PHE with Grade three (3) Referees Certificate in a sport.
UTME Requirement for Sport Science And Health Education:
- Five (5) O Level Credit passes to include English Language and any two (2) of Biology, Economics, Geography, Government and Mathematics.
UTME Subject combination for Sport Science And Health Education:
- Biology, Mathematics and Economics/Geography
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Sport Science And Health Education. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “JAMB Subject Combination for Sport Science And Health Education”.
Thanks For Visiting