JAMB Subject Combination for Soil Science And Land Agro-Climatology
- 1 JAMB Subject Combination for Soil Science And Land Agro-Climatology
- 1.1 UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Soil Science And Land Agro-Climatology
- 1.2 READ THIS RELATED JAMB POSTS TO KNOW MORE ABOUT JAMB
We are aware at mytopschools.com that you are searching for JAMB Subject Combination for Soil Science And Land Agro-Climatology then you are not alone.
Climatology (from Greek κλίμα, klima, “place, zone”; and -λογία, -logia) or climate science is the scientific study of climate, scientifically defined as weather conditions averaged over a period of time. This modern field of study is regarded as a branch of the atmospheric sciences and a subfield of physical geography, which is one of the Earth sciences. Climatology now includes aspects of oceanography and biogeochemistry.
The main methods employed by climatologists are the analysis of observations and modelling the physical laws that determine the climate. The main topics of research are the study of climate variability, mechanisms of climate changes and modern climate change. Basic knowledge of climate can be used within shorter term weather forecasting, for instance about climatic cycles such as the El Niño–Southern Oscillation (ENSO), the Madden–Julian oscillation (MJO), the North Atlantic oscillation (NAO), the Arctic oscillation (AO), the Pacific decadal oscillation (PDO), and the Interdecadal Pacific Oscillation (IPO).
Climate models are used for a variety of purposes from study of the dynamics of the weather and climate system to projections of future climate. Weather is known as the condition of the atmosphere over a period of time, while climate has to do with the atmospheric condition over an extended to indefinite period of time
The Bachelor’s Degree in Soil Science And Land Agro-Climatology is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Soil Science And Land Agro-Climatology O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Soil Science And Land Agro-Climatology Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Soil Science And Land Agro-Climatology UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Soil Science And Land Agro-Climatology.
Please read the Soil Science And Land Agro-Climatology programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Soil Science And Land Agro-Climatology
- JOSEPH AYO BABALOLA UNIVERSITY, IKEJI-ARAKEJI, OSUN STATE – JABU
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Soil Science And Land Agro-Climatology
Direct Entry Requirement for Soil Science And Land Agro-Climatology:
- Two (2) A Level passes in Chemistry and one of Zoology/Botany/Agric Science/Biology, Geography, Mathematics, Physics, Geology, Economics and Health Science.
UTME Requirement for Soil Science And Land Agro-Climatology:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes in English Language Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology/Agricultural Science and any other Science subject.
UTME Subject combination for Soil Science And Land Agro-Climatology:
- Chemistry, Biology or Agricultural Science plus Mathematics or Physics.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Soil Science And Land Agro-Climatology. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “JAMB Subject Combination for Soil Science And Land Agro-Climatology”.
Thanks For Visiting