JAMB Subject Combination for Religious And Human Relations
- 1 JAMB Subject Combination for Religious And Human Relations
- 1.1 UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Religious And Human Relations
- 1.2 READ THIS RELATED JAMB POSTS TO KNOW MORE ABOUT JAMB
We are aware at mytopschools.com that you are searching for JAMB Subject Combination for Religious And Human Relations then you are not alone.
The concept of interpersonal relationship involves social associations, connections, or affiliations between two or more people. Interpersonal relationships vary in their degree of intimacy or self-disclosure, but also in their duration, in their reciprocity and in their power distribution, to name only a few dimensions. The context can vary from family or kinship relations, friendship, marriage, relations with associates, work, clubs, neighborhoods, and places of worship. Relationships may be regulated by law, custom, or mutual agreement, and form the basis of social groups and of society as a whole.
This association may be based on inference,love, solidarity, support, regular business interactions, or some other type of social connection or commitment. Interpersonal relationships thrive through equitable and reciprocal compromise, they form in the context of social, cultural and other influences.
The study of interpersonal relationships involves several branches of the social sciences, including such disciplines as communication studies, psychology, anthropology, social work, sociology, and mathematics.
The scientific study of relationships evolved during the 1990s and came to be referred to as “relationship science”, after research done by Ellen Berscheid and Elaine Hatfield. This field of study distinguishes itself from anecdotal evidence or from pseudo-experts by basing conclusions on data and on objective analysis.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Religious And Human Relations is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Religious And Human Relations O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Religious And Human Relations Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Religious And Human Relations UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Religious And Human Relations.
Please read the Religious And Human Relations programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
List of Universities Offering Religious And Human Relations
- NNAMDI AZIKIWE UNIVERSITY, AWKA, ANAMBRA STATE – UNIZIK
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Religious And Human Relations
Direct Entry Requirement for Religious And Human Relations:
- Two (2) A Level subjects to include Religious Studies (CRS/IRS).
UTME Requirement for Religious And Human Relations:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes to include English Language and CRS/IRS.
UTME Subject combination for Religious And Human Relations:
- CRS/IRS and any other two (2) subjects.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Religious And Human Relations. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “JAMB Subject Combination for Religious And Human Relations”.
Thanks For Visiting