JAMB Subject Combination for Public Health Science
- 1 JAMB Subject Combination for Public Health Science
We are aware at mytopschools.com that you are searching for JAMB Subject Combination for Public Health Science then you are not alone.
According to Wikipedia, Public health has been defined as “the science and art of preventing disease”, prolonging life and improving quality of life through organized efforts and informed choices of society, organizations (public and private), communities and individuals. Analyzing the determinants of health of a population and the threats it faces is the basis for public health. The public can be as small as a handful of people or as large as a village or an entire city; in the case of a pandemic it may encompass several continents. The concept of health takes into account physical, psychological, and social well-being.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Public Health Science is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Public Health Science O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Public Health Science Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Public Health Science UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Public Health Science.
Please read the Public Health Science programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Public Health Science
- NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA, LAGOS STATE – NOUN
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Public Health Science
Direct Entry Requirement for Public Health Science:
- Two (2) A Level passes in Biology/ Zoology, Chemistry and Physics plus three (3) other O Level credit passes in Mathematics, Physics and English Language.
- NRN or its approved equivalent plus five (5) O Level credit passes in English Language and four (4) Science subjects chosen from Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Human Anatomy, Physiology and Hygiene, Health Science, Further Mathematics and General Science.
UTME Requirement for Public Health Science:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes in Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology, Physics and English Language.
UTME Subject combination for Public Health Science:
- Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Public Health Science. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “JAMB Subject Combination for Public Health Science”.
Thanks For Visiting