JAMB Subject Combination for Public Administration And Local Government
- 1 JAMB Subject Combination for Public Administration And Local Government
- 1.1 UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Public Administration And Local Government
- 1.2 READ THIS RELATED JAMB POSTS TO KNOW MORE ABOUT JAMB
We are aware at mytopschools.com that you are searching for JAMB Subject Combination for Public Administration And Local Government then you are not alone.
Local government is a generic term for the lowest tiers of public administration within a particular sovereign state. This particular usage of the word government refers specifically to a level of administration that is both geographically-localised and has limited powers. While in some countries, “government” is normally reserved purely for a national administration (government) (which may be known as a central government or federal government), the term local government is always used specifically in contrast to national government – as well as, in many cases, the activities of sub-national, first-level administrative divisions (which are generally known by names such as cantons, provinces, states, oblasts, or regions). Local governments generally act only within powers specifically delegated to them by law and/or directives of a higher level of government. In federal states, local government generally comprises a third or fourth tier of government, whereas in unitary states, local government usually occupies the second or third tier of government.
The question of municipal autonomy is a key question of public administration and governance. Local elections are held in many countries. The institutions of local government vary greatly between countries, and even where similar arrangements exist, the terminology often varies. Common designated names for local government entities include state, province, region, canton, department, county, prefecture, district, city, township, town, borough, parish, municipality, shire, village, ward, local service district and local government area.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Public Administration And Local Government is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Public Administration And Local Government O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Public Administration And Local Government Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Public Administration And Local Government UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Public Administration And Local Government.
Please read the Public Administration And Local Government programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Public Administration And Local Government
- UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA NSUKKA, ENUGU STATE – UNN
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Public Administration And Local Government
Direct Entry Requirement for Public Administration And Local Government:
- Two (2) A Level passes including Economics.
UTME Requirement for Public Administration And Local Government:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes including English Language, Mathematics, Economics and two (2) other relevant subjects.
UTME Subject combination for Public Administration And Local Government:
- Mathematics, Economics and any other Social Science subject
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Public Administration And Local Government. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “JAMB Subject Combination for Public Administration And Local Government”.
Thanks For Visiting