JAMB Subject Combination for Mathematics /Statistics Education
We are aware at mytopschools.com that you are searching for JAMB Subject Combination for Mathematics /Statistics Education then you are not alone.
Statistics education is the practice of teaching and learning of statistics, along with the associated scholarly research.
Statistics is both a formal science and a practical theory of scientific inquiry, and both aspects are considered in statistics education. Education in statistics has similar concerns as does education in other mathematical sciences, like logic, mathematics, and computer science. At the same time, statistics is concerned with evidence-based reasoning, particularly with the analysis of data. Therefore, education in statistics has strong similarities to education in empirical disciplines like psychology and chemistry, in which education is closely tied to “hands-on” experimentation.
Mathematicians and statisticians often work in a department of mathematical sciences (particularly at colleges and small universities). Statistics courses have been sometimes taught by non-statisticians, against the recommendations of some professional organizations of statisticians and of mathematicians.
Statistics education research is an emerging field that grew out of different disciplines and is currently establishing itself as a unique field that is devoted to the improvement of teaching and learning statistics at all educational levels.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics /Statistics Education is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Mathematics /Statistics Education O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Mathematics /Statistics Education Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Mathematics /Statistics Education UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Mathematics /Statistics Education.
Please read the Mathematics /Statistics Education programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Mathematics /Statistics EducationDOWNLOAD APP HERE
- EKITI STATE UNIVERSITY, ADO-EKITI, EKITI STATE – EKSU
- FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF AGRICULTURE, MAKURDI, BENUE STATE – MAKURDI
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Mathematics /Statistics Education
Direct Entry Requirement for Mathematics /Statistics Education:
- Two (2) A Level passes/NCE in Mathematics and one (1) Science subject.
UTME Requirement for Mathematics /Statistics Education:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes to include English Language, Mathematics plus one (1) other Science subject.
UTME Subject combination for Mathematics /Statistics Education:DOWNLOAD APP HERE
- Mathematics and any two (2) of the following Science subjects: Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Mathematics /Statistics Education. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “JAMB Subject Combination for Mathematics /Statistics Education”.
Thanks For Visiting