JAMB Subject Combination for Local Government And Development Studies
- 1 JAMB Subject Combination for Local Government And Development Studies
We are aware at mytopschools.com that you are searching for JAMB Subject Combination for Local Government And Development Studies then you are not alone.
Development studies is an interdisciplinary branch of social science. Development studies is offered as a specialized master’s degree in a number of reputed universities across the world, such as the University of Cambridge, the London School of Economics and Political Science, King’s College London, the Institute of Development Studies at the University of Sussex, Oxford University, Harvard University, Balsillie School of International Affairs, Graduate Institute Geneva, Indian Institute of Technology, SOAS London, and University of Warwick, and less commonly, as an undergraduate degree, such as at the University of Sussex, University of Guelph,
University of Toronto and McGill University. It has grown in popularity as a subject of study since the early 1990s, and has been most widely taught and researched in developing countries and countries with a colonial history, such as the UK, where the discipline originated. Students of development studies often choose careers in international organisations such as the United Nations, World Bank, non-governmental organisations (NGOs), media and journalism houses, private sector development consultancy firms, corporate social responsibility (CSR) bodies and research centers
The Bachelor’s Degree in Local Government And Development Studies is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Local Government And Development Studies O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Local Government And Development Studies Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Local Government And Development Studies UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Local Government And Development Studies.
Please read the Local Government And Development Studies programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Local Government And Development Studies
- AHMADU BELLO UNIVERSITY, ZARIA, KADUNA STATE – ABU
- LAGOS STATE UNIVERSITY, OJO, LAGOS STATE – LASU
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Local Government And Development Studies
Direct Entry Requirement for Local Government And Development Studies:
- Two (2) A Level/IJMB passes one of which must be in Government or History.
UTME Requirement for Local Government And Development Studies:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes to include English Language, Government or History, Economics and any other two (2) subjects and at least a pass in Mathematics.
UTME Subject combination for Local Government And Development Studies:
- Government/History, Economics and any other subject.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Local Government And Development Studies. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “JAMB Subject Combination for Local Government And Development Studies”.
Thanks For Visiting