JAMB Subject Combination for Linguistic And Nigerian Languages
- 1 JAMB Subject Combination for Linguistic And Nigerian Languages
We are aware at mytopschools.com that you are searching for JAMB Subject Combination for Linguistic And Nigerian Languages then you are not alone.
The traditional areas of linguistic analysis include phonetics, phonology, morphology, syntax, semantics, and pragmatics. Each of these areas roughly corresponds to phenomena found in human linguistic systems: sounds (and gesture, in the case of signed languages), minimal units (words, morphemes), phrases and sentences, and meaning and use.
Linguistics studies these phenomena in diverse ways and from various perspectives. Theoretical linguistics (including traditional descriptive linguistics) is concerned with building models of these systems, their parts (ontologies), and their combinatorics. Psycholinguistics builds theories of the processing and production of all these phenomena.
These phenomena may be studied synchronically or diachronically (through history), in monolinguals or polyglots, in children or adults, as they are acquired or statically, as abstract objects or as embodied cognitive structures, using texts (corpora) or through experimental elicitation, by gathering data mechanically, through fieldwork, or through introspective judgment tasks. Computational linguistics implements theoretical constructs to parse or produce natural language or homologues. Neurolinguistics investigates linguistic phenomena by experiments on actual brain responses involving linguistic stimuli.
Linguistics is related to philosophy of language, stylistics and rhetoric, semiotics, lexicography, and translation.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Linguistic And Nigerian Languages is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Linguistic And Nigerian Languages O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Linguistic And Nigerian Languages Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Linguistic And Nigerian Languages UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Linguistic And Nigerian Languages.
Please read the Linguistic And Nigerian Languages programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Linguistic And Nigerian Languages
- UNIVERSITY OF PORT-HARCOURT, RIVERS STATE – PHC
- UNIVERSITY OF AFRICA, TORU-ORUA, BAYELSA STATE – UNI-AFRICA
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Linguistic And Nigerian Languages
Direct Entry Requirement for Linguistic And Nigerian Languages:
- Two (2) A Level passes in Arts, Social Sciences and Science subjects.
UTME Requirement for Linguistic And Nigerian Languages:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes to include English Language and any other Arts, Social Sciences and Sciences.
UTME Subject combination for Linguistic And Nigerian Languages:
- One Arts and two (2) other subjects.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Linguistic And Nigerian Languages. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “JAMB Subject Combination for Linguistic And Nigerian Languages”.
Thanks For Visiting