JAMB Subject Combination for International Relationship & Strategic Studies
- 1 JAMB Subject Combination for International Relationship & Strategic Studies
- 1.1 UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study International Relationship & Strategic Studies
- 1.2 READ THIS RELATED JAMB POSTS TO KNOW MORE ABOUT JAMB
We are aware at mytopschools.com that you are searching for JAMB Subject Combination for International Relationship & Strategic Studies then you are not alone.
International relations (IR), international affairs (IA) or international studies (IS) is the scientific study of interactions between sovereign states. In a broader sense, it concerns all activities between states—such as war, diplomacy, trade, and foreign policy—and relations with and among other international actors, such as intergovernmental organisations (IGOs), international non-governmental organisations (INGOs), international legal bodies and multinational corporations (MNCs).
International relations is widely considered a subdiscipline of political science. However, IR draws considerably upon international economics, international law, world history and cultural anthropology. In the U.S., IR is frequently one of the sub-fields within political science departments, but some academic institutions characterise it as an independent or multidisciplinary field
While international politics has been analysed throughout much of history, IR did not emerge as a discrete field until the turn of the 20th century, initially as an extension of political science; it was first distinguished as its own discipline in 1919, when it was offered as an undergraduate major by Aberystwyth University in Wales
After the Second World War, international relations burgeoned in both importance and scholarship—particularly in North America and Western Europe—partly in response to the geostrategic concerns of the Cold War. The collapse of the Soviet Union and subsequent rise of globalisation in the late 20th century presaged new theories and evaluations of the rapidly changing international system. Into the 21st century, as connections between states become progressively more complex and multifaceted, international relations has been incorporated into other fields, such as economics, law, and history, leading to a convergent, interdisciplinary field
The Bachelor’s Degree in International Relationship & Strategic Studies is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- International Relationship & Strategic Studies O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- International Relationship & Strategic Studies Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- International Relationship & Strategic Studies UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study International Relationship & Strategic Studies.
Please read the International Relationship & Strategic Studies programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering International Relationship & Strategic Studies
- IGBINEDION UNIVERSITY, OKADA, BENIN CITY, EDO STATE – IGBINEDION
- NOVENA UNIVERSITY, OGUME, DELTA STATE – NOVENA
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study International Relationship & Strategic Studies
Direct Entry Requirement for International Relationship & Strategic Studies:
- Two (2) A Level passes in Social Science subject from Government/History, Economics, Sociology and Business Management.
UTME Requirement for International Relationship & Strategic Studies:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes to include English Language, Government or History and three (3) relevant subjects.
UTME Subject combination for International Relationship & Strategic Studies:
- Economics, Literature in English and Geography/Government/History.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for International Relationship & Strategic Studies. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “JAMB Subject Combination for International Relationship & Strategic Studies”.
Thanks For Visiting