JAMB Subject Combination for Industrial Technical Education
- 1 JAMB Subject Combination for Industrial Technical Education
We are aware at mytopschools.com that you are searching for JAMB Subject Combination for Industrial Technical Education then you are not alone.
Techncal education is education that prepares people to work as a technician or to take up employment in a skilled craft or trade as a tradesperson or artisan. Vocational education is sometimes referred to as career and technical education.
A vocational school is a type of educational institution specifically designed to provide vocational education.
Vocational education can take place at the post-secondary, further education, or higher education level and can interact with the apprenticeship system. At the post-secondary level, vocational education is often provided by highly specialized trade schools, technical schools, community colleges, colleges of further education (UK), vocational universities, and institutes of technology (formerly called polytechnic institutes).
Historically, almost all vocational education took place in the classroom or on the job site, with students learning trade skills and trade theory from accredited instructors or established professionals. However, in recent years, online vocational education has grown in popularity, making learning various trade skills and soft skills from established professionals easier than ever for students, even those who may live far away from a traditional vocational school.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Technical Education is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Industrial Technical Education O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Industrial Technical Education Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Industrial Technical Education UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Industrial Technical Education.
Please read the Industrial Technical Education programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Industrial Technical Education
- UNIVERSITY OF BENIN, BENIN CITY, EDO STATE – BENIN
- FEDERAL COLLEGE OF EDUCATION (TECHNICAL), ASABA (AFFL TO UNIVERSITY OF BENIN) – EDASAB
- FEDERAL COLLEGE OF EDUCATION (TECH.) ,OMOKU, RIVERS STATE.”>EDOMOK
- EKITI STATE UNIVERSITY, ADO-EKITI, EKITI STATE – EKSU
- UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA NSUKKA, ENUGU STATE – UNN
- YABA COLLEGE OF TECHNOLOGY, YABA, LAGOS STATE (AFFL TO UNIV OF NIG, NSUKKA) – YABA-DEG
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Industrial Technical Education
Direct Entry Requirement for Industrial Technical Education:
- (i) Two (2) A Level passes in Physics and Mathematics.
- (ii) ND lower credit in Civil Engineering, Production/Electrical Engineering.
- (iii) Final City and Guilds or its equivalent plus National Technical Certificate.
- (iv) NCE credit in Technical Education plus O Level credit passes in Physics or Mathematics.
UTME Requirement for Industrial Technical Education:
- Five (5) O Level credit passes to include Physics or Mathematics.
UTME Subject combination for Industrial Technical Education:
- Mathematics, Physics and one (1) other Science subject.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Industrial Technical Education. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “JAMB Subject Combination for Industrial Technical Education”.
Thanks For Visiting