JAMB Subject Combination for Industrial Mathematics/Computer
- 1 JAMB Subject Combination for Industrial Mathematics/Computer
We are aware at mytopschools.com that you are searching for JAMB Subject Combination for Industrial Mathematics/Computer then you are not alone.
Computational mathematics involves mathematical research in mathematics as well as in areas of science where computing plays a central and essential role, and emphasizes algorithms, numerical methods, and symbolic computations.
Computational applied mathematics consists roughly of using mathematics for allowing and improving computer computation in applied mathematics. Computational mathematics may also refer to the use of computers for mathematics itself. This includes the use of computers for mathematical computations (computer algebra), the study of what can (and cannot) be computerized in mathematics (effective methods), which computations may be done with present technology (complexity theory), and which proofs can be done on computers (proof assistants).
The Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Mathematics/Computer is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Industrial Mathematics/Computer O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Industrial Mathematics/Computer Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Industrial Mathematics/Computer UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Industrial Mathematics/Computer.
Please read the Industrial Mathematics/Computer programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Industrial Mathematics/Computer
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Industrial Mathematics/Computer
Direct Entry Requirement for Industrial Mathematics/Computer:
- (i) Two (2) A Level passes from Mathematics, Physics, Economics or Chemistry.
- (ii) NCE merit in relevant subjects.
UTME Requirement for Industrial Mathematics/Computer:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Physics and two (2) other Science subjects.
UTME Subject combination for Industrial Mathematics/Computer:
- Mathematics and any two (2) of Physics, Chemistry, Economics, Biology and Agricultural Science.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Industrial Mathematics/Computer. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “JAMB Subject Combination for Industrial Mathematics/Computer”.
Thanks For Visiting