JAMB Subject Combination for Industrial Education Technology
- 1 JAMB Subject Combination for Industrial Education Technology
We are aware at mytopschools.com that you are searching for JAMB Subject Combination for Industrial Education Technology then you are not alone.
Industrial technology is the use of engineering and manufacturing technology to make production faster, simpler and more efficient. The industrial technology field employs creative and technically proficient individuals who can help a company achieve efficient and profitable productivity.
Industrial technology programs typically include instruction in optimization theory, human factors, organizational behavior, industrial processes, industrial planning procedures, computer applications, and report and presentation preparation.[
Planning and designing manufacturing processes and equipment is a main aspect of being an industrial technologist. An Industrial technologist is often responsible for implementing certain designs and processes.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Education Technology is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Industrial Education Technology O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Industrial Education Technology Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Industrial Education Technology UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Industrial Education Technology.
Please read the Industrial Education Technology programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Industrial Education Technology
- COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, IKERE EKITI. (AFFL TO UNIV OF NIGERIA, NSUKKA) – IKERE-EKITI
- KADUNA POLYTECHNIC, KADUNA , KADUNA STATE (AFFL TO FED UNIV OF TECH, MINNA) – KADPOLY
- FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, MINNA, NIGER STATE – MINNA
- NIGER DELTA UNIVERSITY, WILBERFORCE ISLAND, BAYELSA STATE – NDU
- YABA COLLEGE OF TECHNOLOGY, YABA, LAGOS STATE (AFFL TO UNIV OF NIG, NSUKKA) – YABA-DEG
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Industrial Education Technology
Direct Entry Requirement for Industrial Education Technology:
- (i) Two (2) A Level passes in Physics and Mathematics.
- (ii) ND lower credit in Civil Engineering, Production/Electrical Engineering.
- (iii) Final City and Guilds or its equivalent plus National Technical Certificate.
- (iv) NCE credit in Technical Education plus O Level credit passes in Physics or Mathematics.
UTME Requirement for Industrial Education Technology:
- Five (5) O Level credit passes to include Physics or Mathematics.
UTME Subject combination for Industrial Education Technology:
- Mathematics, Physics and one (1) other Science subject.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Industrial Education Technology. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “JAMB Subject Combination for Industrial Education Technology”.
Thanks For Visiting