JAMB Subject Combination for Home And Hotel Management
- 1 JAMB Subject Combination for Home And Hotel Management
We are aware at mytopschools.com that you are searching for JAMB Subject Combination for Home And Hotel Management then you are not alone.
A hotel manager, hotelier, or lodging manager is a person who manages the operation of a hotel, motel, resort, or other lodging-related establishment. Management of a hotel operation includes, but is not limited to management of hotel staff, business management, upkeep and sanitary standards of hotel facilities, guest satisfaction and customer service, marketing management, sales management, revenue management, financial accounting, purchasing, and other functions.
The title “hotel manager” or “hotelier” often refers to the hotel’s General Manager who serves as a hotel’s head executive, though their duties and responsibilities vary depending on the hotel’s size, purpose, and expectations from ownership. The hotel’s General Manager is often supported by subordinate department managers that are responsible for individual departments and key functions of the hotel operation.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Home And Hotel Management is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Home And Hotel Management O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Home And Hotel Management Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Home And Hotel Management UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Home And Hotel Management.
Please read the Home And Hotel Management programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Home And Hotel Management
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Home And Hotel Management
Direct Entry Requirement for Home And Hotel Management:
- Two (2) A Level passes or equivalents in Chemistry and Biology/Botany/ Agricultural Science/Economics/ Physics/Mathematics/ Geography/Accounting.
UTME Requirement for Home And Hotel Management:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes in Chemistry, Biology/Agricultural Science, Mathematics, Physics, English Language and any one of Nutrition, Fine Arts, Textile, Construction, Technical Drawing, Basic Electricity, Basic Catering and Food Services, Bakery and Confectioneries, General Metal Work, Men Garment Construction and Finishing, Spinning, Weaving, Surface Design and Printing, Bleaching, Dyeing and Finishing, Ladies Garment Construction and Finishing.
UTME Subject combination for Home And Hotel Management:
- Chemistry, Biology/Agriculture and Mathematics/Physics or one (1) Social Science subject.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Home And Hotel Management. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “JAMB Subject Combination for Home And Hotel Management”.
Thanks For Visiting