JAMB Subject Combination for Health And Safety Education
- 1 JAMB Subject Combination for Health And Safety Education
We are aware at mytopschools.com that you are searching for JAMB Subject Combination for Health And Safety Education then you are not alone.
Health education is a profession of educating people about health. Areas within this profession encompass environmental health, physical health, social health, emotional health, intellectual health, and spiritual health, as well as sexual and reproductive health education.
Health education can be defined as the principle by which individuals and groups of people learn to behave in a manner conducive to the promotion, maintenance, or restoration of health. However, as there are multiple definitions of health, there are also multiple definitions of health education. In America, the Joint Committee on Health Education and Promotion Terminology of 2001 defined Health Education as “any combination of planned learning experiences based on sound theories that provide individuals, groups, and communities the opportunity to acquire information and the skills needed to make quality health decisions.”
The World Health Organization defined Health Education as “compris[ing] [of] consciously constructed opportunities for learning involving some form of communication designed to improve health literacy, including improving knowledge, and developing life skills which are conducive to individual and community health
The Bachelor’s Degree in Health And Safety Education is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Health And Safety Education O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Health And Safety Education Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Health And Safety Education UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Health And Safety Education.
Please read the Health And Safety Education programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Health And Safety Education
- IGNATIUS AJURU UNIVERSITY OF EDUCATION, PORT HARCOURT, RIVERS STATE – IAUED
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Health And Safety Education
Direct Entry Requirement for Health And Safety Education:
- (i) Two (2) A Level passes in any of Biology, Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics.
- (ii) NCE merit in Physical Education and credit in Arithmetical process or Mathematics.
- (iii) Diploma in Health Education, Environmental Sanitation, Physical Education, Social work, Health Administration with overall grades of merit plus three (3) O Level credit passes/TC II merit which should include English Language.
- (iv) NCE in Biology, Health Education, and Integrated Science with a pass grade plus two (2) O Level credit passes/TC II merit passes.
- (v) Registered Nurse plus five (5) O Level credit passes to include English Language.
UTME Requirement for Health And Safety Education:
- (i) Five (5) SSC credit passes/TC II merit passes including English Language, Biology or its equivalent.
- (ii) Five (5) SSC credit passes/TC II merit passes including English Language and Mathematics.
UTME Subject combination for Health And Safety Education:
- Biology and any two(2) relevant subjects
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Health And Safety Education. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE
That’s the much we can take on the topic “JAMB Subject Combination for Health And Safety Education”.
Thanks For Visiting