JAMB Subject Combination for German
We are aware at mytopschools.com that you are searching for JAMB Subject Combination for German then you are not alone.
The German language (Deutsch, pronounced [dɔʏtʃ] (listen)) is a West Germanic language mainly spoken in Central Europe. It is the most widely spoken and official or co-official language in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Liechtenstein, and the Italian province of South Tyrol. It is also a co-official language of Luxembourg, Belgium and parts of southwestern Poland, as well as a national language in Namibia. German is most similar to other languages within the West Germanic language branch, including Afrikaans, Dutch, English, the Frisian languages, Low German, Luxembourgish, Scots, and Yiddish. It also contains close similarities in vocabulary to some languages in the North Germanic group, such as Danish, Norwegian, and Swedish. German is the second most widely spoken Germanic language after English.
The Bachelor’s Degree in German is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- German O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- German Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- German UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study German.
Please read the German programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering German
- UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN, IBADAN, OYO STATE – IBADAN
- OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY, ILE-IFE, OSUN STATE – OAU
- UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA NSUKKA, ENUGU STATE – UNN
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study German
Direct Entry Requirement for German:
- Two (2) A Level passes including the Foreign Language(s) where applicable.
UTME Requirement for German:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes to include French, English Language and any three (3) other subjects.
UTME Subject combination for German:
- French and any two (2) other Arts/Social Science subjects.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for German. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “JAMB Subject Combination for German”.
Thanks For Visiting