JAMB Subject Combination for Forestry And Wildlife
We are aware at mytopschools.com that you are searching for JAMB Subject Combination for Forestry And Wildlife then you are not alone.
A forest is an area of land dominated by trees. Hundreds of definitions of forest are used throughout the world, incorporating factors such as tree density, tree height, land use, legal standing and ecological function. The Food and Agriculture Organization defines a forest as land spanning more than 0.5 hectares with trees higher than 5 meters and a canopy cover of more than 10 percent, or trees able to reach these thresholds in situ. It does not include land that is predominantly under agricultural or urban land use.[ Using this definition FRA 2020 found that forests covered 4.06 billion hectares or approximately 31 percent of the global land area in 2020
The Bachelor’s Degree in Forestry And Wildlife is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Forestry And Wildlife O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Forestry And Wildlife Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Forestry And Wildlife UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Forestry And Wildlife.
Please read the Forestry And Wildlife programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Forestry And Wildlife
- UNIVERSITY OF BENIN, BENIN CITY, EDO STATE – BENIN
- CROSS RIVERS UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, CALABAR, CROSS RIVERS STATE – CRUTECH
- DELTA STATE UNIVERSITY, ABRAKA, DELTA STATE – DELSU
- IMO STATE UNIVERSITY, OWERRI, IMO STATE – IMSU
- IBRAHIM BADAMASI BABANGIDA UNIVERSITY, LAPAI, NIGER STATE – LAPAI
- UNIVERSITY OF MAIDUGURI, BORNO STATE – MAIDUGURI
- NASARAWA STATE UNIVERSITY, KEFFI, NASARAWA STATE – NASARAWA
- OLABISI ONABANJO UNIVERSITY, AGO-IWOYE, OGUN STATE – OOU
- UNIVERSITY OF PORT-HARCOURT, RIVERS STATE – PHC
- NNAMDI AZIKIWE UNIVERSITY, AWKA, ANAMBRA STATE – UNIZIK
- UNIVERSITY OF UYO, AKWA IBOM STATE – UYO
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Forestry And Wildlife
Direct Entry Requirement for Forestry And Wildlife:
- Two (2) A Level passes in Chemistry and Biology or Agric Science or Zoology or Botany.
UTME Requirement for Forestry And Wildlife:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes in English, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology and one of Physics, Economics, Further Mathematics and Statistics.
UTME Subject combination for Forestry And Wildlife:
- Chemistry, Biology/Agriculture and Physics or Mathematics.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Forestry And Wildlife. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “JAMB Subject Combination for Forestry And Wildlife”.
Thanks For Visiting